Fatigue

spiderman7

Awards
I've been using GH now for about 4 weeks at 2iu's 5on 2 off.
Lately in the late afternoon I start to feel sluggish. I am assuming that my thyroid is being effected somewhat. I'm wondering whether switching my injection time to the evening would lessen the effect and also the need for thyroid medication a non issue. Considering the fact that I'm an old 40 yr old man. Any thoughts on this?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I always feel sluggish in the afternoon, which is why I take a very short nap. Try that, or add in 12.5 mg T3.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I've been using GH now for about 4 weeks at 2iu's 5on 2 off.
Lately in the late afternoon I start to feel sluggish. I am assuming that my thyroid is being effected somewhat. I'm wondering whether switching my injection time to the evening would lessen the effect and also the need for thyroid medication a non issue. Considering the fact that I'm an old 40 yr old man. Any thoughts on this?
why guess, have thyroid function tests performedb by your Dr and then you will know.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
why guess, have thyroid function tests performedb by your Dr and then you will know.
Exactly, listen to the man :)

Fatigue is a side of GH use that may be unrelated to thyroid function depending on the circumstance. Some people do suffer a drop in thyroid function on GH after some time of use do to it's longer term effect on t4 to t3 conversion. Very very few have their thyroid affected early on, but GH dosage is also a factor. Normally thyroid function is ramped up before it starts to subside.
Blood panel is definitely the way to go, no doubt.