im injections at 5% bf? - AnabolicMinds.com

im injections at 5% bf?

1. New Member

im injections at 5% bf?

I never did im injections and the recommended needle size looks way to long for me imo.

Im 5'9" at 5%bf so thers little fat to go through and my muscles are not bery big.I think a 1 inch needle would go rite to the bone in my shoulders and chest lol!

skin calipers I measure in at 4-5mm chest 4-5mm abbs and 6-7 thighs so I was thinking 1/2 inch for just about anywher on my body .Anyone with exsperience doin im with this low bf?

2. New Member

5% bf| lol you trained to get it this low? as i think th minimum it can get is 3% if its lower that 3 than your dead lol.

if its correct , then im in awe for youi to be that low esp with no real mass
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZIMM View Post
    Im 5'9" at 5%bf so thers little fat to go through and my muscles are not bery big.I think a 1 inch needle would go rite to the bone in my shoulders and chest lol!

Holy Beejezus, if you are as annorexic as you portray yourself to be then maybe your area of focus should be more on training/diet before considering pinning anything at all(peptides,gear,etc). Thats just my 2 cents there, but it's only from the picture you're painting....

However, most common is 1/2" 1cc or 1/2cc u-100 insulin syringe for peptide use, unless ofcourse you have outrageous BF in areas where you will pin...

Take Care.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    Holy Beejezus, if you are as annorexic as you portray yourself to be then maybe your area of focus should be more on training/diet before considering pinning anything at all(peptides,gear,etc). Thats just my 2 cents there, but it's only from the picture you're painting....

However, most common is 1/2" 1cc or 1/2cc u-100 insulin syringe for peptide use, unless ofcourse you have outrageous BF in areas where you will pin...

Take Care.
    dude 5'9" 170lbs 5%bf at age 37 is pretty good, I 've been natural bb for 20 yrs lol.
    I just like the fitness model look for myself since its part of my income and would like another 10 permanent lbs of lean mass, not mass from androgens that will be gone a few months after lowering the dosage to normal levels.

this is basically it for me, my body just maxes out carrying the ammount of muscle I have now unless I load up on a ton of supps then I can gain 10 lean lbs that will just be gone a few months after stopping them.

I should paint it different, when I eat grains and dairy im 180lbs at 5%(10 lbs of water). I just dont eat those foods to do to allergies so I just popped off what i weighed this morning .

JEEEZ rich gaspari won the nationals at 5'8" 185lbs
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by warren View Post
    5% bf| lol you trained to get it this low? as i think th minimum it can get is 3% if its lower that 3 than your dead lol.

if its correct , then im in awe for youi to be that low esp with no real mass
    easy there king kong , little richie gaspari turned pro at 185 lbs standing 5 foot 8"
  6. New Member

dude 5'9" 170lbs 5%bf at age 37 is pretty good, I 've been natural bb for 20 yrs lol.

I should paint it different, when I eat grains and dairy im 180lbs at 5%(10 lbs of water). I just dont eat those foods to do to allergies .

JEEEZ rich gaspari won the nationals at 5'8" 185lbs
    I did not mean any offense towards you as I had no idea who you are or what any other stats were from your original post, such as weight or even your age.
    Without knowing your weight all I knew is that you beleived to have less than one inch of muscle thickness covering your chest and shoulders and were at 5% BF, thus the withered "picture" that portrayed. I can't see a 1" pin going to the bone with the stats you are presenting now.
    I was just concerned as there are many (overly) young kids that go right for the "hard" stuff before ever concentrating on a solid foundation for their development.
    My apologies for being a bit to forward here.

Take Care.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    I did not mean any offense towards you as I had no idea who you are or what any other stats were from your original post, such as weight or even your age.
    Without knowing your weight all I knew is that you beleived to have less than one inch of muscle thickness covering your chest and shoulders and were at 5% BF, thus the withered "picture" that portrayed. I can't see a 1" pin going to the bone with the stats you are presenting now.
    I was just concerned as there are many (overly) young novices that go right for the "hard" stuff before ever concentrating on a solid foundation for their development.
    My apologies for being a bit to forward here.

Take Care.
    ohh none at all taken friend,

I was laughing as I was writing back to you because it does sound scrawny and in this day an age it actually is very small lol.
  8. New Member

ohh none at all taken friend,

I was laughing as I was writing back to you because it does sound scrawny and in this day an age it actually is very small lol.

OK, thats cool then

So anyhow, just stick with the 1/2" slin pins for peptides and you'll be fine.

Take Care.
  9. New Member

yeah sorry mate i wasnt hang a pop, just i didnt know your weight and when you say you aing got 1" to put it into lol it does potray a very skinny bloke. you will defo have 1" on delts to prick lol im 178lbs at 5'11'' and im not that skinny lool
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

yes in your initial post it did sound like you were some lean scrawny kid,lol.

thats the beauty of peptides, unlike AAS, dont need to be deep IM. that said you would be surprised how far you can go into a muscle. I wouldnt say im big at 228lbs 8.5% bf but I can stick a 1.5" pin into my side delt and not get near the nerves/bone(you know as you start to shake like hell if you do)
  11. New Member

what are peptides btw lol sorry for my ignorance im a new trainer andlike to ask about things lol
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

what are peptides btw lol sorry for my ignorance im a new trainer andlike to ask about things lol
    peptides are made of proteins, chains of amino acids.

e.g. igf-1, mgf, insulin etc.
  13. New Member

thanks mate just wondering lol im new so wont be using them lol but like to get me knowledge up , i might have a look round and have a read.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

thanks mate just wondering lol im new so wont be using them lol but like to get me knowledge up , i might have a look round and have a read.
    no worries mate. yes you can grow plenty by hard training, nutrition and then eventually Anabolics. after that then the peptides come in nicely to take you to the next level.
  15. New Member

im on jw now like, lol i got a bit impatient, oe of the down points of being 21 i havent quite leared the value of patients yet lol but gaining bout 1lbs per week so im happy enough lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. injections or gel
    By Get Big or Die in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
  2. Self Injections
    By asavage24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 12:09 AM
  3. B-12 Injections
    By WannaGro in forum Supplements