CJC-1295 and Oral Arginine Synergy

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

A few of us (Solarus, myself, and Pumbertot) have had a pretty developed thread going with studies and information showing the dramatic increased effectiveness of combined GHRH and oral Arginine usage which could potentially be very valuable for a CJC protocol.
Unfortunately this developed thread was started by hijacking another one, and just kept going...
I beleive there may be ppl that could contribute to it or benefit from the info that don't even realize it lives in this unrelated thread. There is CJC discussion not too far from the beginning of the post, and Arginine/GHRH info and studies are started from around post #16 and continue through to the end. Honestly, I wish this could be moved to a new post of it's own, but this is all I can do at the moment to inform anyone who may not have seen the info.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/89995-cjc-1295-peg.html

Take Care.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
old thread, but i found it as i was planning on making a big jug of amino acid juice that i thought about drinking it all day

i was going to put arginine, leucine, glutamine (i may take this one out) and citrulline

so if i were to drink this throughout the day along with CJC/GHRP6 in the morning, (100mcg each per day), the GH response maybe higher? i could get more out of this?

since i will have to have carbs at some point but as long as Arg is in the blood, it should blunt somatostatin right? therefore higher GH throughout the day?

all this is too confusing but i dont mind being a lab rat.

by the way that thread got hijacked big time, poor Agent8, he probably looks like stay puff marshmallow man by now...thanks to you guys.

ahaha