hexarelin for major muscle growth

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
whats a good protocol for great gains in lean mass over a year on this? How can i stack this pegmgf. Dont worry diet and training are legit and monitored so let me know and if you have any other suggestions than please let me know.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Check out this thread. I know its about GHRP-6, but from the 2nd page onward Grunt76 and the gang talk about mixing it up with hex and get into dosages and combinations.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/59348-ghrp-6-a.html

Basically, GHRP-6 and Hex are both hexapeptides and do work in a somewhat similar fashion. (there are some differences in action as well)...

Personally, I decided to go with CJC since it is long lasting GHRH. The benefit in my eyes is that you dose less frequently, instead of multi times per day like ghrp/hex (sure, some do once a day). Also, the biggie for me si that CJC does not spike Cortisol and Prolactin like the hexapeptides do. Hex and GHRP raise cort and prolactin along with GH, CJC does not. This was especially important to me since I wanted to run something through PCT. Dont need any more cort or prolactin there ;)

Anyhow, My 2 cents...
Take Care

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Check out this thread. I know its about GHRP-6, but from the 2nd page onward Grunt76 and the gang talk about mixing it up with hex and get into dosages and combinations.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/59348-ghrp-6-a.html

Basically, GHRP-6 and Hex are both hexapeptides and do work in a somewhat similar fashion. (there are some differences in action as well)...

Personally, I decided to go with CJC since it is long lasting GHRH. The benefit in my eyes is that you dose less frequently, instead of multi times per day like ghrp/hex (sure, some do once a day). Also, the biggie for me si that CJC does not spike Cortisol and Prolactin like the hexapeptides do. Hex and GHRP raise cort and prolactin along with GH, CJC does not. This was especially important to me since I wanted to run something through PCT. Dont need any more cort or prolactin there ;)

Anyhow, My 2 cents...
Take Care
yes agree 100% and i wouldnt use either for that reason. CJC all the way and costs less too.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
GH increases cortisol and prolactin itself so ANY product that increases GH would subsequently increase cortisol and prolactin.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
GH increases cortisol and prolactin itself so ANY product that increases GH would subsequently increase cortisol and prolactin.
Yes that is true, BB, BUT GHRP/Hex directly stimulate ACTH release from the pituitary regardless of what the added increase in GH release may add to that. So I would think that the variable cortisol from GH would be far more acceptable than the direct cortisol stimulation from both GHRP/Hex and then from the GH it stimulates. Does this make sense or am I mistaken here in any way?

Appreciate your input, as always :)

Take Care.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you are saying. CJC may not directly spike cortisol and prolactin but it certainly does so indirectly and I would even venture that the indirect effect of cjc is greater than the indirect effect of hex/ghrp6 b/c I think CJC is more effective in increasing natty gh output.

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so would an otc
cortisol blocker like restore take care of that issue

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I understand what you are saying. CJC may not directly spike cortisol and prolactin but it certainly does so indirectly and I would even venture that the indirect effect of cjc is greater than the indirect effect of hex/ghrp6 b/c I think CJC is more effective in increasing natty gh output.

bb

Interesting, BB. So what you are saying is that you think the baseline amount of GH increase from CJC will raise cortisol to a greater degree than the both direct and indirect action of the hexapeptides?

From my understanding the method of action on increased cortisol by GH alone is thru the decrease of CBG (Cortisol Binding Globulin). Long term GH therapy influences CBG and decreases plasma levels only marginally. Some studies say the drop in plasma CBG was "not significant". Is this not correct?

Thanks for all your insight!

Take Care.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
so would an otc
cortisol blocker like restore take care of that issue
probably not, actually.

and supposedly clonidine administration does not cause an increase in cortisol and prolactin, at least according to the clinical trials i've seen....so it may be possible.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
probably not, actually.

and supposedly clonidine administration does not cause an increase in cortisol and prolactin, at least according to the clinical trials i've seen....so it may be possible.

clonidine? for what purpose? i only know clonidine as an anti-hypertensive(a very good one especially IV).

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
clonidine? for what purpose? i only know clonidine as an anti-hypertensive(a very good one especially IV).
clonidine is used off-label for lots of things....but what i am referring to is the GH-stimulating properties, often used to help short stature teenagers reach adult height...check pubmed.com for studies.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
clonidine is used off-label for lots of things....but what i am referring to is the GH-stimulating properties, often used to help short stature teenagers reach adult height...check pubmed.com for studies.
does it still have this GH stimulating effect in adults?
off to read pubmed now.

from what ive read it appears the effect of oral clonidine is minimal with respect to raising GH levels. you need IV clonidine at a dose of 2 μg/kg to get a significant release.

still this makes me want to cannulate myself and try some IV clonidine at bed-time. :D

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
off to read pubmed now.

from what ive read it appears the effect of oral clonidine is minimal with respect to raising GH levels. you need IV clonidine at a dose of 2 μg/kg to get a significant release.

still this makes me want to cannulate myself and try some IV clonidine at bed-time. :D
Clonidine is an inhibitor of Somatostatin tone and is used in GH stimulation tests to diagnose adult GH deficiency

Inhibitors used in these tests to decrease somatostatin tone are usually pyridostigmine, arginine,clonidine or insulin. All of these are intravenous as far as I know.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Clonidine is an inhibitor of Somatostatin tone and is used in GH stimulation tests to diagnose adult GH deficiency

Inhibitors used in these tests to decrease somatostatin tone are usually pyridostigmine, arginine,clonidine or insulin. All of these are intravenous as far as I know.

thanks for clearing that up mate.yeah i though so with it being IV.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
off to read pubmed now.

there appear to be 2 conflicting studies....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7584524?ordinalpos=31&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

shows that clonidine oral caused a strong GH release, whereas

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8977752?ordinalpos=25&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum\

shows that the peak was minimal. i'm not real sure what to make of it.

curiously, it invokes spermatogenesis....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16201978?ordinalpos=5&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

very interesting. also the fact that 0.2iu/kg of insulin induced a significant GH release.
j/k: ok get the high carb drink ready, inject 20iu actrapid and try to last as long as possible before drinking the carbs. lol.:toofunny:

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
very interesting. also the fact that 0.2iu/kg of insulin induced a significant GH release.
j/k: ok get the high carb drink ready, inject 20iu actrapid and try to last as long as possible before drinking the carbs. lol.:toofunny:
Doc says to the insulin test subject: "Oh, don't worry, you're just going hypo, just relax and try not to die until we get your GH sampling. And If yer good, you'll get this IV Bag 'O Glucose!
I mean cmon, that guy would need like 200g carbs stat to keep from dying and that testing phase was for 180 min. I dunno, sounds kind of crazy to just casually do 20iu of slin...

I guess this would depend on the kind of slin used, huh (long acting)? I dunno, but it does not make sense to use long acting when the window for the test is 180 minutes... This has me scratching my head a little...

:wtf:

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
nobody ever said slin was boring!

i've done up to 8IU and it was pretty intense. few anabolic agents can do what slin does, as fast....then again most cant kill you either :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Cycle Logs 26
sloppychauncy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17