Just another question about making CJC-1295 more effective at a prolonged GH realease...
I know that it has been talked about using something to block somatostatin would obviously prolong the release of GH.
Cysteamine was mentioned but not sure the application of this drug is reasonable, plus no one has jumped in to say "Hey, Ill try it"... I looked at other compounds that can inhibit Somatostatin. I found this excerpt from a medical article on GH Testing which listed some compounds:

The currently favored test to diagnose adult GH deficiency is the stimulated GH response to a combination of GHRH and an inhibitor of somatostatin tone such as pyridostigmine, arginine, clonidine or insulin.

Two of these are prescription meds for different things, insulin is definitely not applicable I think, so am not sure except for Arginine. I mean it is readily available and many take it in a NO product...

Does it make sense to use Arginine in combination with CJC? If the Medical field uses it to inhibit somatostatin, sounds like it could possibly provide some synergy for CJC? Plus not having to figure the sides fro the other drugs listed...
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch.