HGH for rotator cuff injury

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Long story short I may have a tear in my rotator cuff. Had surgery to grind down a bone spur in my clavicle in Dec., not sure if thats relevent or not. I used to weigh about 180 and was doing sets of 10 with 120LB DB Flats. I'm now 168 and can't do more than a few sets of push-ups. Haven't done any chest or shoulder work in quite sometime. I'm wondering if HGH and like could get me back to 100%. Used to fight MMA but have had to turn down 2 fights now because of this. Just need to get back on track as fast as possible.

So bottom line, can HGH heal my rotator cuff? If so how much for how long? Not looking to do anything but heal my shoulder. I read the sticky which provided some good info. Just need some opinions on this.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
I broke my arm and had surgery with plates and screws. Before surgery I was doing like you on DB presses and now like you can barely do a pushup with out major pain in my shoulder!

I would like to know about this as well.

I am going to a Dr. my wifes trainer said would prescribe me decca!! HOPE!!!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
I broke my arm and had surgery with plates and screws. Before surgery I was doing like you on DB presses and now like you can barely do a pushup with out major pain in my shoulder!

I would like to know about this as well.

I am going to a Dr. my wifes trainer said would prescribe me decca!! HOPE!!!
That'd be nice too lol. I just really NEED to get back to fighting. This layoff is killing me.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'd try IGF-1. Maybe run it 40 mcg E3D, or if you really need to heal, do a 4 week cycle of like 60-80mcg ED.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
I'd try IGF-1. Maybe run it 40 mcg E3D, or if you really need to heal, do a 4 week cycle of like 60-80mcg ED.

Thats sounds good. I'm not too concerned with cost at this point. I'll read up some more on it and ask around. I could get hgh but not sure about this. PM's welcome......:thumbsup:

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Thats sounds good. I'm not too concerned with cost at this point. I'll read up some more on it and ask around. I could get hgh but not sure about this. PM's welcome......:thumbsup:
Got an update?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Got an update?
I just ordered long IGF-1. The place I got it from was out for a while. My fault for waiting too long but I want to be sure I know what I'm doing. I'm thinking 40-50mcg bi-lat in both shoulders, 3-4 times a week for about 2-3 weeks or until it feels better. Then I'll use the rest PWO 40mcg until its gone.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered long IGF-1. The place I got it from was out for a while. My fault for waiting too long but I want to be sure I know what I'm doing. I'm thinking 40-50mcg bi-lat in both shoulders, 3-4 times a week for about 2-3 weeks or until it feels better. Then I'll use the rest PWO 40mcg until its gone.

yes this sounds a good plan and I think you should certainly see some improvement.not sure if it will ever be 100% though but wish you the best of luck and have fingers crossed for you. ;)
i also think the addition of HGH(on top of the igf-1) would add something extra with regards to strengthening the tendons and cartilage as afaik there are no IGF-1 receptors there.

this is what I intend to do post pec repair surgery in June.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
YUP AMEN!!!!!! Igf-1 is MUCH stronger than GH!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds very good!!!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
YUP AMEN!!!!!! Igf-1 is MUCH stronger than GH!

while i know what you mean, its like comparing apples with oranges. :p
HGH does what it does and IGF-1 does something completely different. ;)

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
while i know what you mean, its like comparing apples with oranges. :p
HGH does what it does and IGF-1 does something completely different. ;)

Looking forward to seeing what happens. Keep this thread updated and good luck!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Will do guys. Not as interested in the muscle and fat loss as I am the potential healing properties. Sounds odd but I haven't taken any PH's/AAS in over a year and a half and made my best gains. Maxed my bench at 345, failed at 365, which is what made things worse. 405 dead and 455 squat. Oh and I'll be taking Super Cissus RX as well to see if it helps.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Will do guys. Not as interested in the muscle and fat loss as I am the potential healing properties. Sounds odd but I haven't taken any PH's/AAS in over a year and a half and made my best gains. Maxed my bench at 345, failed at 365, which is what made things worse. 405 dead and 455 squat. Oh and I'll be taking Super Cissus RX as well to see if it helps.

yep defo go for IGF-1 and HGH if you can afford both. poundages sound pretty decent for being off gear.

just watch those max benches, it could end in tears as it did for me.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
yep defo go for IGF-1 and HGH if you can afford both. poundages sound pretty decent for being off gear.

just watch those max benches, it could end in tears as it did for me.
At the time I was 179-183. I don't think I'm going to bench much if at all anymore. DB Flats serve me better with my goals anyway. And not as much stress on the rotator cuff, I think.....

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
can Igf-1 heal a pulled hammy that wont heal?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah im just looking for anything, im real desperate.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Alright, just got it today. It came with sodium chloride as a sterile dilutant. I haven't read anything yet that even mentions NaCl. Could I use this instead of BA? I have 8cc of BA, it came in a pump bottle. How exactly am I supposed to set this up? I want to be sure I do this right, its a decent amount of money and I want my shoulder to heal as quick as possible. I also have ditilled white vineger and a syringe filter etc. to make AA.

One more thing, when you guys say 'tic', that means each line or each numbered line? Sorry this **** is still new to me.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just got it today. It came with sodium chloride as a sterile dilutant. I haven't read anything yet that even mentions NaCl. Could I use this instead of BA? I have 8cc of BA, it came in a pump bottle. How exactly am I supposed to set this up? I want to be sure I do this right, its a decent amount of money and I want my shoulder to heal as quick as possible. I also have ditilled white vineger and a syringe filter etc. to make AA.

One more thing, when you guys say 'tic', that means each line or each numbered line? Sorry this **** is still new to me.
I get mine already reconstitued, and yes "tic" means one line. Be carefull of the syringe size though. One tic doesn't always mean one ml. I just stick with ba water for mixing before pinning.:thumbsup:

plowboy50

Awards
i had a small tear plus a lot of inflamation in my rotator that bothered me for a long time and really interfered with my workouts. i tried cortizone shots but they didnt fully take care of it. it finally cleared up after using hgh + igf+ doing a lot of rotator rehab exercises. i did a lot of my igf injects around that rotator.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i had a small tear plus a lot of inflamation in my rotator that bothered me for a long time and really interfered with my workouts. i tried cortizone shots but they didnt fully take care of it. it finally cleared up after using hgh + igf+ doing a lot of rotator rehab exercises. i did a lot of my igf injects around that rotator.
exactly what I thought would work. doing same here on my left shoulder and in 3 weeks it has improved much more than it had with 3 months of just rotator exercises with band.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Did my first injections today. 20mcg in each shoulder near the rotator cuff. Have a nice pumped feeling now. Still stings a little bit but nothing major. Did a half ass workout today. SLDL, push-ups, some curls, leg extentions, rows, and some rotator cuff work. We'll see how this goes.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Did my first injections today. 20mcg in each shoulder near the rotator cuff. Have a nice pumped feeling now. Still stings a little bit but nothing major. Did a half ass workout today. SLDL, push-ups, some curls, leg extentions, rows, and some rotator cuff work. We'll see how this goes.

best of luck with this mate, im sure its going to improve greatly.

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Went to the Dr. for my joint pain and SHE is prescribing me Test and HGH!!! I am stoked!!! She is really forward thinking about Steroids! Also, she said it was now illegal to prescribe Deca!! HMMMM

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Update: Shoulder is feeling much better now. Still a ways to go but on the right track. Will be ordering another MG as soon as its in stock again.

beefjerky

Awards
Can we get another update, Kurtis?

I was thinking of toning the shots down to 20. Possibly E3D, or possibly on days the shoulders are used, back, shoulder, and chest days. And on top of that, rotating pinning of ant., pos., and lat. nearest to the RC.

I've read some possibly heavy sides from P.A. in the "My Take on IGF-1" thread made by Grunt76. Do you/did you experience these?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Can we get another update, Kurtis?

I was thinking of toning the shots down to 20. Possibly E3D, or possibly on days the shoulders are used, back, shoulder, and chest days. And on top of that, rotating pinning of ant., pos., and lat. nearest to the RC.

I've read some possibly heavy sides from P.A. in the "My Take on IGF-1" thread made by Grunt76. Do you/did you experience these?
I only experienced some slight lethargy as far as sides go. If your RC is torn this will definitely help. I did 40mcg bi lat when it was a day I worked out. It does have some systematic effects so keep that in mind. On non-workout days you could get away with doing it all in the torn shoulder.

beefjerky

Awards
I only experienced some slight lethargy as far as sides go. If your RC is torn this will definitely help. I did 40mcg bi lat when it was a day I worked out. It does have some systematic effects so keep that in mind. On non-workout days you could get away with doing it all in the torn shoulder.
What systematic effects are you referring to specifically?

Thanks for the response, too.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
What systematic effects are you referring to specifically?

Thanks for the response, too.
Systemic means that IGF injected IM in the local muscle not only agonises local muscle stem cell receptors, but also eventually crosses into the bloodstream where it can exert its effects on other tissues like the shoulder joint for example.
There is no direct delivery method that we currently have to allow a direct dose into such places that are beyond the reach of a pin or saturation boundary of the IGF injected. Some relatively close tissues will be exposed to some IGF. Even then, injection is still not the best delivery method for IGF in this respect. We basically rely on the blood vessel system to reach such places. There are methods being developed for optimal peptide delivery in therapeutic circumstances. Platelet derived Growth Factor delivery, Liposomal, etc....

beefjerky

Awards
Systemic means that IGF injected IM in the local muscle not only agonises local muscle stem cell receptors, but also eventually crosses into the bloodstream where it can exert its effects on other tissues like the shoulder joint for example.
There is no direct delivery method that we currently have to allow a direct dose into such places that are beyond the reach of a pin or saturation boundary of the IGF injected. Some relatively close tissues will be exposed to some IGF. Even then, injection is still not the best delivery method for IGF in this respect. We basically rely on the blood vessel system to reach such places. There are methods being developed for optimal peptide delivery in therapeutic circumstances. Platelet derived Growth Factor delivery, Liposomal, etc....
Yeah, another thing PA was referring to.
Unfortunately, I have to hold myself back in the gym because of my shoulder and fear of major damage.

Too bad IGF doesn't sit too well in the joints. I'd like to see what it can do for my knees.

Another reason I was thinking minimal dosing because of the spreading. What's to lose but money?
5mcg per shoulder in the morning, 5mcg per shoulder post-wo

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

Awards
Could we get an update as to what happened, plz?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Ive been dealing with shoulder joint pain for years however no tear in the rotator cuff..Tendonitis/Bursitis type injury.. Can someone elaborate on exactly where in the shoulder I should inject? Ive got some RH IGF-1.

manville140

Awards
Id like to know where exactly too. Because the pain from a rotator cuff injury is in a different spot then the injury due to the location of the nerves and pain reception.

fishn4life

Awards
interesting thread...

I will be having surgery for a torn tendon to my RC and am interested on the IGF/HGH combo.....

Any updates on the healing?

Fish

rob123

Awards
hi

hey i was reading this and u posted it 5 years ago hopefully your still around. had mri done doc said same thing to me tht i have tendenidis and my clavicle needs to be shaved down. i have pain when i reach my arm straight up in the air then something swells up in there and without antiinflamitories i can't lift my arm 6 inches away from my body. if i leave it alone the pain subsides buty as soon as i go do a chin up its over, did u have yiur clavicle shaved ? did it help?