HGH for rotator cuff injury

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by KurtisWicked View Post
    I only experienced some slight lethargy as far as sides go. If your RC is torn this will definitely help. I did 40mcg bi lat when it was a day I worked out. It does have some systematic effects so keep that in mind. On non-workout days you could get away with doing it all in the torn shoulder.
    What systematic effects are you referring to specifically?

Thanks for the response, too.

2. Quote Originally Posted by beefjerky View Post
    What systematic effects are you referring to specifically?

Thanks for the response, too.
    Systemic means that IGF injected IM in the local muscle not only agonises local muscle stem cell receptors, but also eventually crosses into the bloodstream where it can exert its effects on other tissues like the shoulder joint for example.
    There is no direct delivery method that we currently have to allow a direct dose into such places that are beyond the reach of a pin or saturation boundary of the IGF injected. Some relatively close tissues will be exposed to some IGF. Even then, injection is still not the best delivery method for IGF in this respect. We basically rely on the blood vessel system to reach such places. There are methods being developed for optimal peptide delivery in therapeutic circumstances. Platelet derived Growth Factor delivery, Liposomal, etc....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    Systemic means that IGF injected IM in the local muscle not only agonises local muscle stem cell receptors, but also eventually crosses into the bloodstream where it can exert its effects on other tissues like the shoulder joint for example.
    There is no direct delivery method that we currently have to allow a direct dose into such places that are beyond the reach of a pin or saturation boundary of the IGF injected. Some relatively close tissues will be exposed to some IGF. Even then, injection is still not the best delivery method for IGF in this respect. We basically rely on the blood vessel system to reach such places. There are methods being developed for optimal peptide delivery in therapeutic circumstances. Platelet derived Growth Factor delivery, Liposomal, etc....
    Yeah, another thing PA was referring to.
    Unfortunately, I have to hold myself back in the gym because of my shoulder and fear of major damage.

Too bad IGF doesn't sit too well in the joints. I'd like to see what it can do for my knees.

Another reason I was thinking minimal dosing because of the spreading. What's to lose but money?
    5mcg per shoulder in the morning, 5mcg per shoulder post-wo

4. Could we get an update as to what happened, plz?

5. Ive been dealing with shoulder joint pain for years however no tear in the rotator cuff..Tendonitis/Bursitis type injury.. Can someone elaborate on exactly where in the shoulder I should inject? Ive got some RH IGF-1.
    •   

6. Id like to know where exactly too. Because the pain from a rotator cuff injury is in a different spot then the injury due to the location of the nerves and pain reception.

7. interesting thread...

I will be having surgery for a torn tendon to my RC and am interested on the IGF/HGH combo.....

Any updates on the healing?

Fish
  8. hi

hey i was reading this and u posted it 5 years ago hopefully your still around. had mri done doc said same thing to me tht i have tendenidis and my clavicle needs to be shaved down. i have pain when i reach my arm straight up in the air then something swells up in there and without antiinflamitories i can't lift my arm 6 inches away from my body. if i leave it alone the pain subsides buty as soon as i go do a chin up its over, did u have yiur clavicle shaved ? did it help?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with my rotator cuff
    By tallbikerguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 01:40 AM
  2. Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Injury
    By rocksolid84 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 02:29 PM
  3. Rotator Cuff?
    By Cedarwood in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 12:09 AM
  4. Rotator Cuff injury...Are you 100% sure?
    By mmorpheuss in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 12:45 AM
  5. rotator cuff
    By khan8 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 09:34 AM