Post Workout Peptide BLAST

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im sure people are familiar with some of Gavin Kane's post workout peptide dosing schedules. I was toying with the idea of the following (used with AAS and depending on the goal at the time):

-

a few minutes later...

-pGH (taking full daily dose at this time or the larger of the two daily doses used).

- 20-50mcgs IGF-1LR3

I am currently trying this WITHOUT AAS, and therefore I opted to use about 200mcg chromium polynic, 200mg ALA, 500mg Vit C, and a fish oil tab for the omega-3's. ---sort of a natural approach to fine tuning the effects of endogenous insulin PWO.

any thoughts?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks pretty good. Need to add in MGF.

bb

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to incorporate MGF/IGF protocols this summer. I am just saving a little $$ right now.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
im sure people are familiar with some of Gavin Kane's post workout peptide dosing schedules. I was toying with the idea of the following (used with AAS and depending on the goal at the time):

-Fast acting insulin such as Humalog at 5-10iu Post workout with the individually required amount of carbs and protein. (some get away with more/less than others.)

a few minutes later...

-pGH (taking full daily dose at this time or the larger of the two daily doses used).

- 20-50mcgs IGF-1LR3

I am currently trying this WITHOUT AAS, and therefore I opted to use about 200mcg chromium polynic, 200mg ALA, 500mg Vit C, and a fish oil tab for the omega-3's. ---sort of a natural approach to fine tuning the effects of endogenous insulin PWO.

any thoughts?

Its not desirable to take in fats even if it is fish oil in the presence of exogenously insulin.

If it were I, I wouldn't use insulin w/o steroids...unless it was in the early stages of PCT....but thats just me thinking about long-term health vs little benefit...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its not desirable to take in fats even if it is fish oil in the presence of exogenously insulin.

If it were I, I wouldn't use insulin w/o steroids...unless it was in the early stages of PCT....but thats just me thinking about long-term health vs little benefit...

I must have been completely brain-farted when I wrote this.....Im not even using exo using insulin. scratch that I will edit the post. I am relying on ENDOGENOUS insulin

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i still wouldnt take in PWO fat, if i could avoid it...endo or exo slin