US Pharmacy GH

Superjoe999

Awards
This question is for you GH and HRT users. I have used GH and T years ago and loved it. Recently I met an pharmacy owner and we were looking at SEROTISM 126iu kit in his order book and the price was $2420????? Thats his cost! Now I bought the same kit years ago from an street source for $550What are you long term HRT guys paying for your GH from the pharmacy. I'm only interested in knowing the price for you guys that have prescriptions and are getting us brands. Thanks

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Another scammer makes an appearance. :nono:

Superjoe999

Awards
WTF dude! I'm not asking for a source, nor I'm buy or selling anything. I'm interested in entering HRT and wanted to what the guys currently on pay. Let people with knowledge answer the questions please.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you can use this tool

http://www.healthevaluators.com/pce/welcome.aspx

pretend you have united healthcare, enter your age + zipcode, put in the prescription name and it will tell you list price as well as what it would cost with each of their plans. 76 units of Humatrope showed as over $1800 list price

Superjoe999

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I've read in several posts that most insurances dont cover HRT or anti aging uses. I just can believe that some of these guy's are paying those prices. I was think of getting a prescription from a dr. for HRT but what is the point with those prices. Thanks again

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it depends on the insurance, and having some documentation to really back up "need"