Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So all i got is 2mg of this stuff. should i go with

week 1- .25mg mon and thurs =.5mg total
week 2- same as week 1
week 3- .5mg mon and thurs= 1mg total

I thought i had 4mg but i dont. Im wondering if lower doses will still work. I think it would just be a waste if i were to use the whole 2mg in one week. I was probably going to bridge it together with igf1lr3.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower will work but higher sometimes is not good. The best is to find a medium and than go with that.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
i hope to hear more from others but I guess you need to find out

1. longer is better? 500mcg for 4 weeks or ~375mcg for 5.33333 weeks? LOL or like you said 2mg of blast one week (i agree it sounds wasteful)

2. how to mix igf and MGF for the most efficient way for gains

since you have little to play with, i would ask around for the best combo and timing ideas. From what ive read there are many ideas floating around from experienced users.

if you do find out, tell me too please, LOL

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hope to hear more from others but I guess you need to find out

1. longer is better? 500mcg for 4 weeks or ~375mcg for 5.33333 weeks? LOL or like you said 2mg of blast one week (i agree it sounds wasteful)

2. how to mix igf and MGF for the most efficient way for gains

since you have little to play with, i would ask around for the best combo and timing ideas. From what ive read there are many ideas floating around from experienced users.

if you do find out, tell me too please, LOL
from what youve read etc, igf1lr3 is synerstetic with pegmgf? I think ive read that, i was thinking...

mgf 250mcg 2x
mgf 250mcg 2x
mgf 250mcg 2x igf 50mcg pwo
igf 50mcg pwo.......continued...

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Pp, I am no expert as you know, but to me that looks fine.

if you have enough igf you could stack em together from the start

some users like to do PEG MGF prior lifting then IGF PWO

that prior can vary from source to source, so who knows, Grunt said the 1/2 life of PEG MGF is about 48 hours, so guess it doesnt really matter.

hope you get the most out of it, goodluck

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
For me use first thing in the morning or 3-4hours preWorkout. Use 500mcg 3xweek or up to 5xweek if you have the deep pocket and you'll need an AI prefferably execustan (6-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17-dione). You'll never forget the body it gives you (every morning you look into the mirrror).:rasp:

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
from what youve read etc, igf1lr3 is synerstetic with pegmgf? I think ive read that, i was thinking...

mgf 250mcg 2x
mgf 250mcg 2x
igf 50mcg pwo.......continued...
Peg-MGF and Long rhIGF-1 R3 have totally different mechanisims and pathways. PEG-MGF can be used for anindefinite cycle and Long IGF-1 R3 has to be limited it short cycles or EOd. I would think about the use of slin with MGF, LR3, CJC, or HGH. It make more sense to use 5iu slin 3xweek than wasting money on IGF-1.:wave:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed it 250mcgs 2x per week and was definately getting bigger when used with IGF. I was noticeable more sore with PMGF as well, nothing crazy just could tell.

IGF i like but makes me hypo as **** at the weirdest damn times.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peg-MGF and Long rhIGF-1 R3 have totally different mechanisims and pathways. PEG-MGF can be used for anindefinite cycle and Long IGF-1 R3 has to be limited it short cycles or EOd. I would think about the use of slin with MGF, LR3, CJC, or HGH. It make more sense to use 5iu slin 3xweek than wasting money on IGF-1.:wave:
sounds like a good idea but im still shy about slin right now.

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
A year ago I ran pegMGF and LR3 as a stack for awhile. It was awesome.. remember LR3 is creating new myoplasts, and those need to grow.. I didn't see full results until a few months later. Those results have stuck with me, even though a 6 month lazy phase where I wasnt eating properly and wasnt training. But my arms are still bigger, my chest is still more full.. short of starving myself I can't see the tissue ever leaving. it's not like AAS which just maximizes what you already have, these peptides are growing new cells

I read all of grunt's posts from this forum and the ibeforum, and followed his dosing protocol.

I workout in the evening, so I would pin the Peg the evening before, IM, in the muscle I wanted to grow ( even though PEG is systemic anyways.. i think ). Then the following day, directly after workout.. like less than 5 mins after finishing an exercise, I'd pin the LR3, IM, bi-laterally. 30mcg total for biceps, shoulders, triceps, calves, 40mcg for chest, hams, quads. Then I'd eat, because sometimes I almost felt like I was going to go hypo..

This stack was amazing, although expensive. I have 100% trust in grunt's advice, and i'd recommend reading everything he has to say about the peptides.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the info. reps!

how much pegmgf were you using? and how....eod?

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
thanks for the info. reps!

how much pegmgf were you using? and how....eod?
Hey man, I honestly don't remember the dose I was taking for the PEG, I'd have to look at my journals that I have at home. I don't want to give you inaccurate data, but I'll say that I pinned whatever Grunt recommended

As for the frequency, I was on a 4 day split, lift three days in a row, 1 day off ( my recovery was out of this world from some other supps ). I pinning the PEG on my day off, so 3 times in 2 weeks only. I'm pretty sure it was recommended E3D, and since I had never used it before, I didn't see the point in over-dosing. I pinned IGF about 3 times a week. Once I had a guage for how my body reacted, then I'd consider bumping it up.. and once LR3 is in stock at my trusty supplier, I'll be trying this stack again.

lift day 1: pin igf
lift day 2: -
lift day 3: pin igf
rest : pin peg
lift day 1: -
lift day 2: pin igf
lift day 3: -
rest : pin peg

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was going to start the peg 2 weeks before my cycle ends and the igf would start along with pct......i wonder if i should just run it all during while on cycle and get more igf to run with pct.

sureshot were you using anabolics at the time of the peptide run?

sureshot!

sureshot!

Awards
i was going to start the peg 2 weeks before my cycle ends and the igf would start along with pct......i wonder if i should just run it all during while on cycle and get more igf to run with pct.

sureshot were you using anabolics at the time of the peptide run?
While I am far far far from an expert on this subject, it's my impression that by pinning IGF E3D at such a low dosage ( Aiming for permanent growth, not insta-swole ) you can run it indefinitely.. that being said I would run it through the cycle and PCT, no point not to. I don't know about the PEG though, and to be honest I'm less impressed with the PEG than the LR3. I will cycle both again though.

I was on epistane, which was my most serious anabolic I had ever taken, with the PEG and LR3. It was an insane combo for someone with little experience like myself.

I'm going to run the peptides along with a 12 week cycle of test and hopefully tren if I can get my hands on the AAS

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run then together while on, get more and run it pct also
gotcha. I think i will do that. I took a look at the pegmgf vial today and damn it looked like the powder was gone!!! I guess its just all broken up and spread out. Nothing a good swirl with BW wont cure! it really looks like a small amount compared to the 1mg igf i got. why is the igf 1mg so much larger than the 2mg pegmgf? something else with the igf???? kinda weird.