GH not working anymore?

Existence

Awards
Took Jins at 4 units/day for 1 month, got my IGF-1 levels checked 642
Bumped it up to 10 units a day for 1 and a half months and my latest IGF-1 level is 556
Is the GH not working as well anymore?
Anyone with blood work done have similar experiences?
Also i have not experience any real sides ie swelling of hands, carpal tunnel syndrome, only occasional slight tingling of fingers at 10 units a day
Any comments?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took Jins at 4 units/day for 1 month, got my IGF-1 levels checked 642
Bumped it up to 10 units a day for 1 and a half months and my latest IGF-1 level is 556
Is the GH not working as well anymore?
Anyone with blood work done have similar experiences?
Also i have not experience any real sides ie swelling of hands, carpal tunnel syndrome, only occasional slight tingling of fingers at 10 units a day
Any comments?
Bunk stuff bro

Existence

Awards
Got mine direct from Gensci shouldnt be bunked

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that the presence of GH in the body limits the amount of insulin produced as well as increases insulin resistance. In addition, I thought that IGF-1 was only produced in the liver when GH and insulin were present. This is the reason why insulin and GH are so extremely synergistic with one another. IMO you may have lower insulin levels now because of the extremely elevated GH levels. You would prolly benefit a great deal by adding insulin to your regime. And dropping the GH to a 4-5day/week dosing schedule. Just my 2c, I may be completely off here.

patriot37

Awards
if your running 10iu's per day and feeling no side effects I would question the source, gotta agree with trip on this one....just my 2c