Peg MGF or CJC1295

Wood

Awards
I can get both but I'm wondering for those that have run them which you think would be better? I appreciate the help and info.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i have ran pegmgf at a small dose (250 mcg 2x a week). The weirdest thing was that i gained 7 pounds and my arms went from 16.7 inches to 17.2 inches and my waist stayed around the same but i still felt like i was not on anything. I kept all gains, but i just didn't get that "ON" feeling you get when you use juice or prohormones. I knew it was real because after my injections, i felt really pumped.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have ran pegmgf at a small dose (250 mcg 2x a week). The weirdest thing was that i gained 7 pounds and my arms went from 16.7 inches to 17.2 inches and my waist stayed around the same but i still felt like i was not on anything. I kept all gains, but i just didn't get that "ON" feeling you get when you use juice or prohormones. I knew it was real because after my injections, i felt really pumped.
What time of the day did you shoot your pegMGF?

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
bbkhan, did you go the IM or subq route? And how long was the cycle to achieve those gains?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

How long did you run it for?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
it was for 5 weeks and i shot intra on wednesday and sundays (off days) at 250mcg. My calorie intake though was through the roof. Like i said though you dont feel the "On" feeling which kinda sucks

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
it was for 5 weeks and i shot intra on wednesday and sundays (off days) at 250mcg. My calorie intake though was through the roof. Like i said though you dont feel the "On" feeling which kinda sucks

My calorie intake is low because i'm trying to cut with peg-mgf. I don't extra muscle gain, just retention.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
you should shoot it IM and also divide the dose into 4 shots (2 muscle groups bilaterally)as there is definitely some localised growth before it goes systemic.

I think shoot it into the muscles to be trained in the morning if you train evenings. if you train mornings, do it the night before.
use it with CJC1295 for sure, they complement each other nicely.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
bbkhan, were you on any cycle when you achieved those results from the mgf?