Hormones to fix old shoulder pains

dalailama

Awards
Hi!

I´m a 26 year old man from Norway. I have had pain in my shoulders for 11 years now, probably due to heavy benchpress-lifting when I was 15-16 years old. What started as pain in my shoulders have know spread to the neck, back, arms and so forth. I have just lost my fiancee and my work as a computer engineer because of it all. Doctors can´t do anything, and know nothing about steroids/hormones. MRIs and such are all fine, as are all blood tests. I can´t train or anything, the body responds with pain, and my life consists of lying in my bed all day.

I was now thinking of MGF or IGF to fix my tendons/ligaments/muscles once and for all.

Have any of you guys experience with these drugs when it comes to curing problems such as mine? My problems weren´t this big to begin with, but has probably spread over the years because of referred pain. I have ordered some collagen protein powder to use together with whatever "medicine" I´m choosing.

I would be grateful for all answers!

- Dag

PS! Anyone have experience with Prolotherapy?

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
igf would be superior for your needs,but to be honest it sounds like you need a deep tissue massage.

dalailama

Awards
igf would be superior for your needs,but to be honest it sounds like you need a deep tissue massage.
Have tried all kind of massages and such. Only thing I think might help now is hormones, maybe prolotherapy, but there are no doctors in Norway who knows about prolotherapy.

Chance1253

Awards
Most shoulder problems are mechanical. While the chemical solutions can help, your problems will likely be recurrent until you break it down enough to figure out what is going on. Have little faith in doctors, some are great but most are not. Time to become your own doctor. Best luck.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Sarrapeptase is a nutural anti-inflamitory that might help.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Growth hormone is what you chiefly need

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I've had prolotherapy in my left knee and it has been working really well...worth a shot, it definitely won't make things worse