why does igf-1 keep getting more expensive?

sam salters

Awards
can't ask that question either Sam. No asking for sources

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
lol.. you are still asking for a source, wich you can't do here. But I agree, the price is nuts anymore. But if you search the net, you can find it much cheaper than the price you stated.

You might want to edit your post and remove the part about asking for the name of a research company.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I did it for him:D But on the whole I agree but it's because of operation raw deal.

sam salters

Awards
I did it for him:D But on the whole I agree but it's because of operation raw deal.
thank you kind sir :numbered:, im used to open source forums where its ok to ask for a research company name. sorry guys.... i guess your right, i know since its not techincally illegal if used for "research purposes" and it was not really busted with operation raw deal but i guess since its harder to get a hand on AAS now people are turning to research peptides more and more... i have found it less at some sites but there are so many scammers out there nowadays its not worth risking my money on sources that arent as well known or trusted. i guess i will justhave to wait until it gets cheaper again

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yes its much more difficult for research companies to import igf. Because China is cracking down on igf manufacturers; igf is patented I believe and its really the enforcement of that patent that is reducing supply of igf.

bb

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Yes its much more difficult for research companies to import igf. Because China is cracking down on igf manufacturers; igf is patented I believe and its really the enforcement of that patent that is reducing supply of igf.

bb
True for the LR3 version...and it is for the reason you stated that more & more guys are asking about IGF1 RH...because it is a lot cheaper on a mg to mg basis.

But as we know you would have to use multiple frequent doses of RH through out the day wiping out the apparent cost advantage.

Still I plan on playing w/ RH in the near future.