pGH (specifically the GABOB) and cortisol?!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Also I dont understand why you are making this personal? I dont even know you. I was simply taking part in the hijacking of this thread (since I was discussing hgh and the original topic was pGH). Further I have lots of personal experience with peptides. Just because I haven't been on this board for years doesnt mean I havent been around the block. So can we leave the personal attacks out?

it isnt personal at all.

it's possible that i have you confused with someone else....but i really dont think so. there's plenty of anonymity in a board name, so there's no way to know for sure....listen, i wont go into any more details on this matter, because this isnt the sort of board where sources are called out or even mentioned.

my final thought: i believe that you truly like HGH, and i guess in the context of this thread, that's all that really matters. even if you did have a professional bias, it wouldnt really matter because there are plenty of other guys out there who share your viewpoint.

2. i really dont understand the need for any conflict here

3. Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    i really dont understand the need for any conflict here
    is there a conflict?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    is there a conflict?
    ....well something was goin on between you and babyblu. hopefully it is over

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-dream vs. GABOB
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:04 PM
  2. tyric or gabob experiences
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 10:41 PM
  3. Gabob
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1