IGF-1 with insulin cocurrently?

polska

Awards
Is it true that insulin magnifies the effects of IGF-1? If I were to pin my IGF dose PWO only, would pinning around 5iu slin with it help any? I've done slin PWO before at 10iu so I am not new to it. Or am I better off not adding it in?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
slin and HGH create much more synergy than IGF-1 and slin from people's experience.

It couldn't hurt tho. You would definitely be able to lower your slin dose to 5iu like you said.

Im a believer that LR3 pinned post workout doesnt provide much benefit over pinning it whenever.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
If you take slin and igf together just remember to start low on the slin and see how you react to it because you can go hypogylcemic using the same does of slin your used to. So just play it safe when starting out then adjust accordingly

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
If you take slin and igf together just remember to start low on the slin and see how you react to it because you can go hypogylcemic using the same does of slin your used to. So just play it safe when starting out then adjust accordingly
agreed - IGF is insulin-like, after all. i go hypo every time from IGF....i've used insulin up to 8IU, but i'd never mix them - i personally dont see the point. if you have IGF - use it. if you dont - use the much cheaper insulin.