GHRP-6 dosing?

polska

Awards
I've heard numerous things about GHRP-6 dosing... What's best to do for someone who's 5'11 190 lbs around 10% bf. I've heard

1) 500mcg before bed,
2) 500mcg split into two 250mcg doses (morning, afternoon...),
3) and I think anthony roberts recommends doing the whole dose PWO.

Which one works best? Thanks

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The max Iv seen is 600 divided 300 right after a work out and than before bed you start lower to see your hunger feel. Iv tried 300 before at night and endless I take some natural sleeping herbs I wake up and get hungry. Play around and see what works. Some people hate doing double shots so they just do one.

dbell51

Awards
The max Iv seen is 600 divided 300 right after a work out and than before bed you start lower to see your hunger feel. Iv tried 300 before at night and endless I take some natural sleeping herbs I wake up and get hungry. Play around and see what works. Some people hate doing double shots so they just do one.
how often do you have to shoot? everyday?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is hard now with my room mate being dumb but I shoot twice a day. Once right after my work out so I eat and eat and eat than one 10 min before bed at 150 mics.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i started at 200mcg and worked up to 400mcg. i get so damn groggy after a shot (even with carbs) that i can only dose at bedtime...which i believe is the best time, given that your body releases the most then anyways, suppression should be minimized.

dbell51

Awards
i started at 200mcg and worked up to 400mcg. i get so damn groggy after a shot (even with carbs) that i can only dose at bedtime...which i believe is the best time, given that your body releases the most then anyways, suppression should be minimized.
how long was your cycle for and what kind of gains did u get?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
how long was your cycle for and what kind of gains did u get?
calling taking some GHRP-6 a "cycle" is a misnomer, IMO. shoot, i dont consider any GH/IGF product use a "cycle"...but anyway...

i didnt respond terribly well to GHRP-6. i noticed too much water, and the forearm pain got to me, not unlike with GH itself. it certainly helped me get to sleep, but the sleep wasnt what i'd call "natural" or very refreshing....kind like when i use PowerFull (which i dont anymore) - just didnt feel 100% upon waking and going about my day.

currently i use GABA dosed orally about 3x/week to more mildly bump my natural GH. does it do anything? well, if you believe pubmed it is, but i can tell you it's no damn GHRP-6!

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Solarus have you ever tried hexarelin? Some people prefer it to ghrp6 due to lower incidence of sides.

bb

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Solarus have you ever tried hexarelin? Some people prefer it to ghrp6 due to lower incidence of sides.

bb
I'm consulting with a biotech company in shanghia about Hexarelin. It's price should be somewhere in the same ballpark as GHRP-6 and I get GHRP-6 for $1.2/mg in bulk. Would like to take 500mcg Hexarelin before bed

HoBro's:cheers:

Speedbacker

Awards
I'm consulting with a biotech company in shanghia about Hexarelin. It's price should be somewhere in the same ballpark as GHRP-6 and I get GHRP-6 for $1.2/mg in bulk. Would like to take 500mcg Hexarelin before bed

HoBro's:cheers:
That would be awesome

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established

bb
i have access to cheap hex but never got into it. i think i was scared off by the sleep study using hex, where the results showed a humongous jump in prolactin and/or cortisol (i forget which...) not that GHRP-6 doesnt do it, but looking at those hard numbers just worried me. also, my period of using "hard" GH secretagogues and potentiators has passed.

did i mention that i experienced a libido drop on these guys? that was also really disconcerting. i dont know if it's the prolactin (supposed to have sexual sides) or the HPTA interaction/suppression, but i didnt like it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv had no problems with ghrp6. If I do high dosage it at night I just take my sleep herbs to make me sleep threw the night and not get hungry.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Iv had no problems with ghrp6. If I do high dosage it at night I just take my sleep herbs to make me sleep threw the night and not get hungry.
i forgot about the hunger...for me, only insulin surpasses GHRP-6 in ability to induce hunger. LR3-IGF-1 is a close 3rd. this can be really good or really bad, depending on your needs.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Really a drop in libido? Thats odd. I thought there was research indicating that HGH (exogenous) increased natural test production. I have never heard of anyone getting gyno symptoms from gh either.

I am not sold on hexarelin either. I wish someone would develop mk677 for market.

bb

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
i have access to cheap hex but never got into it. i think i was scared off by the sleep study using hex, where the results showed a humongous jump in prolactin and/or cortisol (i forget which...) not that GHRP-6 doesnt do it, but looking at those hard numbers just worried me. also, my period of using "hard" GH secretagogues and potentiators has passed.

did i mention that i experienced a libido drop on these guys? that was also really disconcerting. i dont know if it's the prolactin (supposed to have sexual sides) or the HPTA interaction/suppression, but i didnt like it.
I forgot about the proolactin thing with Hex. I won't use it. I know that After using PEG-MGF and getting a good leg workout. I have permanent playboy hardon's all night and legs stay sore for several days.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Really a drop in libido? Thats odd. I thought there was research indicating that HGH (exogenous) increased natural test production. I have never heard of anyone getting gyno symptoms from gh either.

I am not sold on hexarelin either. I wish someone would develop mk677 for market.

bb
who said anything about gyno?

this was GHRP-6 that i felt reduced my libido, not HGH - i didnt experience anything libido-wise on HGH....perhaps the prolactin effect with GHRP-6 is more significant, i dunno...or maybe the doses i was using (400mcg) are what made the sides worse.

i've been talking about MK-677 since i first saw the studies on it...there was a guy on a source board last year who made an oral GH product that was from a clinical trial (25mg per tab i think...but i cant remember what the chemical was). he really seemed legit, but i have no idea where he sourced it. anyway, he's gone now.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tend to agree with you.