Reconstituting GHRP-6 with AA or BW? - AnabolicMinds.com

Reconstituting GHRP-6 with AA or BW?

  1. New Member
    polska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Reconstituting GHRP-6 with AA or BW?


    Can I reconstitute GHRP-6 with AA or is it best with BW? Also how long is it good for in the fridge after reconstituted? Thanks

  2. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    BW only. NO AA.

    Should be good for about a month if kept in fridge

    bb
  3. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,845
    Rep Power
    353384

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Bump, agreed with babyblu.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Tad50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    237

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    BW only. NO AA.

    Should be good for about a month if kept in fridge

    bb
    does that go for D-lys-GHRP-6 as well??
  5. APE
    APE is offline
    New Member
    APE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    1


    You can use AA, BA Water or Sodium Chloride water and it'll be fine. The AA will sting a bit though. Sodium Chloride water and BA water will be much smoother.

    APE
  6. New Member
    polska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by APE View Post
    You can use AA, BA Water or Sodium Chloride water and it'll be fine. The AA will sting a bit though. Sodium Chloride water and BA water will be much smoother.

    APE
    I heard that the GHRP amino chain doesnt like sitting in an acidic environment, that it would degrade it? Thats not true?
  7. New Member
    polska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    87

    Reputation

    I got it from MR and he sent AA along with it instead of BW. I just emailed him so we'll see what he says
  8. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    Growth hormones degrade in acetic acid b/c its not the proper ph. Look at pharmacuetical grade hgh; its diluted w/BW. Look at the human studies conducted on ghrp6: guarantee you that its diluted w/BW.

    Lots of people talk out the side of their neck w/o knowing what the hell they are talking about.

    bb
  9. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    GHRP6
    The hexapeptide GHRP6 (His-d-Trp-Ala-Trp-d-Phe-
    Lys-NH2) was purchased from BCN Peptides (pyrogenfree
    with 95% purity). The peptide was aliquoted into
    sterile vials in a laminar flow hood and kept at −20◦C
    until use. For in vivo administration, fresh solutions were
    always prepared by diluting the peptide in sterile normal
    saline.


    cited from: Growth-hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP6)
    prevents oxidant cytotoxicity and reduces
    myocardial necrosis in a model of acute
    myocardial infarction --Clinical Science (2007) 112, 241–250 (Printed in Great Britain) doi:10.1042/CS20060103
  10. APE
    APE is offline
    New Member
    APE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    GHRP6
    The hexapeptide GHRP6 (His-d-Trp-Ala-Trp-d-Phe-
    Lys-NH2) was purchased from BCN Peptides (pyrogenfree
    with 95% purity). The peptide was aliquoted into
    sterile vials in a laminar flow hood and kept at −20◦C
    until use. For in vivo administration, fresh solutions were
    always prepared by diluting the peptide in sterile normal
    saline.


    cited from: Growth-hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP6)
    prevents oxidant cytotoxicity and reduces
    myocardial necrosis in a model of acute
    myocardial infarction --Clinical Science (2007) 112, 241250 (Printed in Great Britain) doi:10.1042/CS20060103
    That does not say Bacteriostatic Water. That bold print looks to me like Sodium Chloride water.

    I'm talking out the front of my neck this time.lol

    APE
  11. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    Yes sterile water which is a hell of a lot closer to BW than Acetic Acid.

    Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative. It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The pH is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0).

    The only reason AA was used with igf is b/c chinese igf has fillers that did NOT dissolve in BA or BW. Therefore AA was used to maintain the proper ph balance.

    No pharmaceutical hgh requires AA. Hexeralen doesnt use AA. GHRP6 doesnt use AA. Simple as that.

    bb
  12. APE
    APE is offline
    New Member
    APE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Yes sterile water which is a hell of a lot closer to BW than Acetic Acid.

    Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing 0.9% (9 mg/mL) of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative. It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The pH is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0).

    The only reason AA was used with igf is b/c chinese igf has fillers that did NOT dissolve in BA or BW. Therefore AA was used to maintain the proper ph balance.

    No pharmaceutical hgh requires AA. Hexeralen doesnt use AA. GHRP6 doesnt use AA. Simple as that.

    bb
    I know of an IGF manufacturer here in the states that says to use a mild AA solution to dilute igf.

    As for the AA for ghrp-6...I have used it numerous times with no problems. Get hungry almost immediately after injecting everytime.

    The china igf will dissolve in benzyl alcohol. I'm assuming that is what "BA" is that you posted above. I have also dissolved china igf in BA Water. Just looks a little grey. The filler is mannitol.

    I'm just here to help. Not trying to lead anyone in the wrong direction.

    Peace,
    APE
  13. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    Yes of course you use AA to dissolve igf. That is what is recommended even by Gropep. If you have to guess what BA stands for then you really dont need to be giving advice in this forum.

    Keep diluting your ghrp6 w/AA. As for everyone else in the world, I would recommend using BW or sterile water as is used in every human study conducted with GHRP6.

    bb
  14. APE
    APE is offline
    New Member
    APE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Yes of course you use AA to dissolve igf. That is what is recommended even by Gropep. If you have to guess what BA stands for then you really dont need to be giving advice in this forum.

    Keep diluting your ghrp6 w/AA. As for everyone else in the world, I would recommend using BW or sterile water as is used in every human study conducted with GHRP6.

    bb
    BA can stand for alot of things. I just stated that I assumed you were speaking of benzyl alcohol when you said BA. I simply let you know that you are wrong about "BA" not diluting china generic IGF-1. Quote "The only reason AA was used with igf is b/c chinese igf has fillers that did NOT dissolve in BA. Your way off point anyhow. The guy just ask what to dilute his ghrp-6 with. How you took this in a different direction is beyond me.



    Take it easy big guy. You are starting to scare me.

    I'm gonna go mix some ghrp-6 now.lol

    APE
  15. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    As I first stated use BW or sterile water to dilute ghrp6 as cited in the medical research. AA has only been used to dilute 1 peptide: igf-1, lr3 (and I guess igf-2, and igf-1 non-lr3). And the ONLY reason AA was introduced to use w/igf is because as chinese igf became more and more prevelant, more and more people were having problems diluting it w/BA which was what was used when igf (gropep) was first introduced into BB. I know because I read dozens of dozens of threads that started "I added BA to my igf and now it looks like sludge.....".

    So I was simply trying to assert that AA has only been used out of necessity with 1 peptide group. There is NO reason to use AA w/ghrp6 especially when human trials used sterile water.

    bb
  16. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    838

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Yes of course you use AA to dissolve igf. That is what is recommended even by Gropep.
    Just for the sake of accuracy GroPep recommends 10 mM HCl solution...
  17. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    I stand corrected. However hydrochloric acid is still an acid and I would assume has a pH balance much closer to AA than sterile water.

    bb
  18. New Member
    therookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    ***
  19. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    I have seen this before. Depends on the process of lypholization. I wouldnt say its 'wrong' or even short. Did it cause hunger on the research subject when applied?

    bb
  20. New Member
    therookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    ***
  21. New Member
    therookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    ***
  22. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    334

    Reputation

    I had a good friend who obtained this type of ghrp6. Again the appearance is a product of the lypholization & the addition of fillers. Yours might not have any fillers.

    bb
  23. New Member
    therookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    85

    Reputation

    ***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reconstituting GH with AA solution
    By biomax in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 05:23 AM
  2. Do you HAVE to reconstitute IGF with .6% AA?
    By dsw222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 08:20 AM
  3. BW or AA or anything else
    By chainsaw in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:29 AM
  4. Bookending IGF with AA or prohormones
    By parttimer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 05:03 PM
  5. Lr3 with aas or not?
    By bmass in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in