Peg Mgf

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would 10 IU be enough which is 100 micrograms pegMGF. I started last thursday. I have the 1cc 30 gage pins. Has 100 IUs in it.

I may go up but I just wanted to get a feel for it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im doing it right after my work out with my protein shake.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Peg MGF, but it seems the minimum would be 500mcg 2x per week. You should search and figure out what you think will work based on other peoples results. You should really get as firm a grasp as possible on anything you're putting in your body. Their's plenty of info out there, use it to help yourself out.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I'm ordering 12mg PEG-MGF (2mg/vial powder) tommorrow and will have it in a week. I'll use 500mcg 2xwk every sun and wed for 3 months.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanted to get a feel for it before I bumped it up to 500mics. Than increase it to 1000 mics. I have 14mgs I believe. that will last 2 months right? I just checked I Have 14mg. It should last me 10 weeks. If I did 1mg a week. It looks like in other logs 2mg a week is max people do devided twice a week. Im going to try to shoot for 8 weeks to 12 weeks. See how much money I have.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I'm seeing it used with LR3 IGF-1. Since, I'm using CJC my IGF-1 levels will be raised and I'll wait to use LR3 IGF-1. I will take 5iu 3xwk slin and ver/winny ed. I hope this will be enoough to mature new cells. What is the best length of PEG-MGF cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wtf? are you on drugs or just like that normally?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MGF I feel 10-14 weeks than stoping for a while seems like a good number. Let the body go back to a homeostasis level than few months later do another 10-14 weeks.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
MGF I feel 10-14 weeks than stoping for a while seems like a good number. Let the body go back to a homeostasis level than few months later do another 10-14 weeks.

I might increase to 2mg/wk halfway and extend to 14wks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started with 10IU I will bump it up to 20IU this week.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since 10iu is 100 mics and 400iu would be 400mics which I will do possibly 2x per week. Im working my way up to that. I may go higher to 500mics if I can afford it but I think thats as high as I will go and than see how long I can afford to do it for.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
talk about in mcg mg etc, forget the iu because that is a variable based on the reconstitution. I thought we told you this before.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bad habit. I did 2mg of peg mgf in 2mg of BW on the reconstitution. Lucky this time made it easier. I think my math is correct and I did 400 mics today. I still feel with the tiny air bubble its weird. It could be just that its a tad thicker?
What is the most one has taken in one shot? I know 400 is a good number x twice a week but I was thinking trying 500mics eventually?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Djbombsquad, I've seen pictures of you, (and keep in mind I mean no offense), I don't think you're at the stage of development to even consider using MGF/IGF or anything grey for that matter.

For a guy that came off apparently Vegan when he first joined, you sure do like to experiment with research chems... almost as bad as eating a steak full of hormones and antibiotics. ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad habit. I did 2mg of peg mgf in 2mg of BW on the reconstitution. Lucky this time made it easier. I think my math is correct and I did 400 mics today. I still feel with the tiny air bubble its weird. It could be just that its a tad thicker?
What is the most one has taken in one shot? I know 400 is a good number x twice a week but I was thinking trying 500mics eventually?
wow. i didnt even know they measured liquid in grams....2mg of BW? Liquid is known to 99.9999999999999% of the educated public to be sometimes measured in liters so maybe mililiters??? i guess youre part of that other .00000000000001%.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Ubi you are hilarious. Makes me want to go and chew on a cow's butt.

Werent you on supermuscle.org?

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Djbombsquad, I've seen pictures of you, (and keep in mind I mean no offense), I don't think you're at the stage of development to even consider using MGF/IGF or anything grey for that matter.

For a guy that came off apparently Vegan when he first joined, you sure do like to experiment with research chems... almost as bad as eating a steak full of hormones and antibiotics. ;)
I was never a vegan more a vegetarian. I just consume very little milk and eggs enless needed but I do consume whey/milk protein as well as soy. I have gained good strength gains and weight gains since on ghrp6 and now with peg mgf I will see how well I do. Plus I live getting hungry with the ghrp6. I eat way more than I ever did before.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
wow. i didnt even know they measured liquid in grams....2mg of BW? Liquid is known to 99.9999999999999% of the educated public to be sometimes measured in liters so maybe mililiters??? i guess youre part of that other .00000000000001%.
The 1x10-15 % of people that convert volume to mass using the desity of water and the specific gravity of the solution. Being the intellect that he is I'm sure he has converted from mass to international units and has determined the IU PEG-MGF/iu slin ratio for accurate dosing. PEG-MGF's bioavailability is 99%, the conversion should be very easy :duel:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ubi you are hilarious. Makes me want to go and chew on a cow's butt.

Werent you on supermuscle.org?

bb
yeah, I remember you. I was Admin there a few years back. :)

Speaking of cow, how about those recalls? Damn!

I was never a vegan more a vegetarian. I just consume very little milk and eggs enless needed but I do consume whey/milk protein as well as soy. I have gained good strength gains and weight gains since on ghrp6 and now with peg mgf I will see how well I do. Plus I live getting hungry with the ghrp6. I eat way more than I ever did before.
I understand, to tell you the truth I admire anyone who is conscious of what they eat, and sticks to a moral/belief system.

I used to dabble in peptides a lot before I turned on the Natty switch, and to tell you the truth I was always concerned about the source/nature of what I was experimenting with. I used to be very reckless with my body.

I had noticed you were taking Melanotan prior, and just after reading your new interest in these peptides just spurred me on to say something. I was under the impression you had liked to know what you were ingesting, or bringing into your body.

onward.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Melanotan got expensive for me and I had to stop for a while. I than found 10mg for 100bucks so I may give it a try again. I got pretty dark for a while.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Juggernaut333/Bigfoot was a good friend and he dragged me over to supermuscle. Things sure have changed!!

bb