CJC-1295....What dosage?

W

Wonderman

Awards
Hello all, if the mouse wants to do CJC-1295 and split it up to twice a week, should the injections be:

Morning or night?
Sub Q or IM?
What dosage per injectin for 240lbs?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP:)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what dose to tell you, but morning or night doesn't matter because of its long half life. Sub-Q seems to be the method of choice for most users.

D

dbell51

Awards
would the cjc be of any help for a 22 year old?

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Hello all, if the mouse wants to do CJC-1295 and split it up to twice a week, should the injections be:

Morning or night?
Sub Q or IM?
What dosage per injectin for 240lbs?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE HELP:)
How ever much you can afford. I have used 28mg CJC since, 1/15/08 and have 52mg more to use. I'm using 2mg/wk CJC injecting SC, 1mg on sun. and wed. Getting ready to add PEG-MGF at .5mg/wk IM, 250mcg on sun. and wed. for 3 months. Then again I might use 1mg/wk for 2 weeks every month.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Thanx bb! I'm 99% sure I'll order 12mg PEG-MGF tomorrow and use 1mg/week, 500mcg BIW sun and wed for 3 months. I don't want to waste it and I'll research the best cycle.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i find 1.5-2mg/wk works much better than 1mg of pegmgf. after i increased it, i went up another 1.5kg in 2 weeks of lean bodyweight. and im still not seeing receptor saturation thus far.

as for CJC 2mg/wk is a nice dosage but if you can only afford 1mg/wk dont split it up, take it all in one go once per week.

T

Tkenshin

Awards
i find 1.5-2mg/wk works much better than 1mg of pegmgf. after i increased it, i went up another 1.5kg in 2 weeks of lean bodyweight. and im still not seeing receptor saturation thus far.

as for CJC 2mg/wk is a nice dosage but if you can only afford 1mg/wk dont split it up, take it all in one go once per week.
Thanks once again.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
I like 2mg/wk CJC split into 1mg doses sun. and wed. morning. I think 2mg/wk is enough for a 6-9 month cycle and for a year after that 1mg/wk in a single dose.
As for the PMGF I like 1mg/wk split into 500mcg doses at the same time I use CJC. PMGF I like diluting with B-complex and slin, CJC just B-complex. I'm thinking of lowering PMGF when I lower CJC to 500mcg/wk and use incombination with CJC. Alternate 2 month cycles of Var and OT with a 4 weeks break between. BeHappyDontWorry!:dance:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I like 2mg/wk CJC split into 1mg doses sun. and wed. morning. I think 2mg/wk is enough for a 6-9 month cycle and for a year after that 1mg/wk in a single dose.
As for the PMGF I like 1mg/wk split into 500mcg doses at the same time I use CJC. PMGF I like diluting with B-complex and slin, CJC just B-complex. I'm thinking of lowering PMGF when I lower CJC to 500mcg/wk and use incombination with CJC. Alternate 2 month cycles of Var and OT with a 4 weeks break between. BeHappyDontWorry!:dance:
totally agree with the CJC, just Ive found that little more pegMGF really makesa different. as for running some time on lower dosages sure its better than being on nothing but I would rather take that time off both peptides to allow things to get back to normal then hit it hard again with top dosages.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
totally agree with the CJC, just Ive found that little more pegMGF really makesa different. as for running some time on lower dosages sure its better than being on nothing but I would rather take that time off both peptides to allow things to get back to normal then hit it hard again with top dosages.
Maybe I will finish what I have. 12 weeks of 2mg/wk CJC and 1mg/wk PMGF, then next cycle 3mg/wk CJC and 2mg/wk PMGF for 5 months.:aargh:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I will finish what I have. 12 weeks of 2mg/wk CJC and 1mg/wk PMGF, then next cycle 3mg/wk CJC and 2mg/wk PMGF for 5 months.:aargh:
sounds about perfect.:thumbsup:

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
sounds about perfect.:thumbsup:
Might get a little lythargic unless you use thyroid which isn't enough, So I'm going to use a 8 wk cycle.hammer:
thinking of 50mg/day tren ace., 50mg/day test prop., and 60mg/day OT, 250iu HCG 2xwk, and winny&var last 3 wks (thinking of injecting everythin)

Or
Maybe 75mg both Tra/Tp

R

Ralph Wiggum

Awards
I have CjC-1295 & also GHRP-6 and was going to try them togeather, the research I have done so far every site & every message board contridicts to the preivous sites. I am a 290 pound men how much should I take of each ?

R

Ralph Wiggum

Awards
Is 2mg/per week of CJC to small of amount for a guy with my weight ?

R

Ralph Wiggum

Awards
With GHRP-6 they are also saying 150-500mcg per day but then I read where they claim 30mcg per kg

What do I do ? I don't want to waste my product.

R

Ralph Wiggum

Awards
Last question.... I also have rHGH can it be used with CJC & GHRP ?

I spent sooooo much money on these things that I just don't want to ruin it & get the most from my product.

Can anyone PLEASE help ?

D

disgraziato

Awards
You don't want to run rhgh with the peptides...Either or...To simplify this for you, do the following: 100 mcg cjc and 100mcg ghrp-6 three times a day 7 days a week...So that would be 2.1 mg cjc (can round it out to 2mg) as well as the ghrp-6. There's been some confusion lately if cjc we're getting is really cjc and not grf(1-29) if you've done ur research you already know this......point is, by taking it 3 times a day makes it unimportant which substance you actually have. We are ALL researchers here, so do our own research with the product, fiddle with your doses until you feel you found your sweet spot....Start where I told you and work from there..up or down.

D

Davemcin

Awards
I'm a new member, living in China. I've been using GRF 1-29 & GHRP 6 for a few months now. The research I've done indicates that CJC 1295 & GHRP 6 @ 100 mcg 3 times per day is the optimum dosage & it is the saturation level. My supplier has recently informed me that his company is now able to supply genuine CJC 1295 DAC but I have no way of analysing whatever he supplies. Does anyone contributing to this forum know of a lab where an analysis can be done?

R

rfish1966

Awards
2mg per week of CJC, damn. 2mg just cost me $50, wish I could do 12 weeks at that dose....

S

samadhismiles

Awards
100ug every night with CJC is plenty. 100ug GHRP-6 with the CJC is good. Thats 700ug/week. Fine for elevating IGF levels.