peptides for major growth.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
if one were not to take steroids, what would be a better alternative? lr3 is okay but for pretty dramatic gains. Any pinions about hex or ghrp 6? One needs to get crazy swole and the diet and training is perfect. :squat:

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
HGH 10ius IM post WO, 3x per week, + 40mics of igf post WO (30 minutes after hgh) 3x per week, 500mics pegMGF 3x per week in the evening before bed, 250mics ghrp6 every a.m.

bb

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
slin, i can put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks with addition of slin to anything im taking.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
HGH 10ius IM post WO, 3x per week, + 40mics of igf post WO (30 minutes after hgh) 3x per week, 500mics pegMGF 3x per week in the evening before bed, 250mics ghrp6 every a.m.

bb
That looks crazy. So what will that do for you? 30 lb's of mass in 2 months?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
No, of course not. But you should easily put on about 10lbs in 2 months. If you added slin to that it would be an easy 20.

bb

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
If I had the money I'd use PEG-HGH, PEG-MGF, CJC and think about what I'll look like in 3 months. I don't so, I use 2mg/wk CJC-1295, am starting 500mcg/wk PEG-MGF every other month. Dropped the slin its making me a little to puffy.If I every run into a lot of money I'll get PEG-HGH since, I get it for $25/mg that means I would need $200/month.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
sounds pretty cool, can anyone give me advice on how to take one of these or stacked for very efficent muscle growth and money is an issue. pegmgf, ghrp 6, hex

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

bb
Very good stack. I would do this:

GH, postworkout E3D, 20iu
Slin, postworkout E3D, 10-20iu

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Very good stack. I would do this:

GH, postworkout E3D, 20iu
Slin, postworkout E3D, 10-20iu
Grunt you know that's GK's blast cycle!! I loved it personally.

I never used slin so my ideal cycle would be:

GH postWO IM 20iu 3x per week

regular MGF 500mics post WO IM 3x per week (into same muscles as GH about 10 minutes after gh shot)

igf 60 mics post WO IM (into same muscles 45 minutes AFTER GH shots)

pegMGF 500mics subQ 3x per week (in the evenings on the nonWO days)

ghrp6 500 mics subQ 4x per week in the a.m. before breakfast

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
if i just wanted to do ghrp 6 than what would be a good protocol for bulking. I got a year to bulk to put on dramatic amounts of muscle mass. My diet is great but i want to grow faster than natural measures. I would take juice but i dont want my erections to go away cus i have a girl and after superdrol about two years ago, i never want to put my self in that situation. I got 200 dollars to spend and i always have the essentials (whey, creatine, glutamine, taurine, multi, flax).

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
financially....AAS would give you more for your money. Peptides work differently, but are much more expensive

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i know but i dont want to sacrafice my libido for size i just cant lol

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know but i dont want to sacrafice my libido for size i just cant lol
i hear you. But depending on the compound used, libido could be dramatically increased! of course, there are those possible down times upon cessation of use.

Personally. I like peptides. I like insulin, IGF-1LR3, and pGH (much cheaper GH boosting alternative than hex etc). However, becuase of the fact that these peptides are newer, and 'safe' dosage regimes havent been carved in stone (still much experimentation), I am fond of using less, but for longer times. Peptides can give you consistent LBM gains but time is the key i believe.

I like 10-20mcg IGF-1LR3 EOD pwo with 5-10iu slin pwo (3-4 days per week). I also use pGH almost year round for the gh boosting effects. After a while using it, fat loss and lean mass gain is noticeable. I may start incorporating pegMGF if i choose to do so financially

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
thanks pudz great info, so what do you do for aas pct to immediatly get you erection back, me and my girl are nymphos so i am hesitant towards juice, especially remembering the time after superdrol.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I had the money I'd use PEG-HGH, PEG-MGF, CJC and think about what I'll look like in 3 months. I don't so, I use 2mg/wk CJC-1295, am starting 500mcg/wk PEG-MGF every other month. Dropped the slin its making me a little to puffy.If I every run into a lot of money I'll get PEG-HGH since, I get it for $25/mg that means I would need $200/month.
Agent can you tell us more about PEG-HGH???? I understand the concept but I was not aware this was even available? What are the properties and effects in vivo? For example how often is dosing, etc.?

Thanks.

Mr.50

APE

Awards

Not sure what you consider major growth, but if your idea is the same as mine...You will not get major growth on peptides alone. Just my opinion ofcourse. I have been in this scene forever and 2 days though.

APE

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so i have some cash and i have access to pgh, ghrp 6, 2, igf 1 and 2, pmgf what should be my protocol for unnatural gains (A lot of muscle lol)

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
so i have some cash and i have access to pgh, ghrp 6, 2, igf 1 and 2, pmgf what should be my protocol for unnatural gains (A lot of muscle lol)
PMGF, and Long IGF-1 R3 are the only ones I would use. Until you try 100mcg/day Long IGF-1 and 280mcg EOD PMGF you don't know what you are missing.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
PMGF, and Long IGF-1 R3 are the only ones I would use. Until you try 100mcg/day Long IGF-1 and 280mcg EOD PMGF you don't know what you are missing.

Isn't that a little high?

Small intestinal growth risk?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I think the risk of intestinal growth is overrated.

bb

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the risk of intestinal growth is overrated.

bb

I would agree with you. I mean if you dont exercise and sit around and shoot a lot of peptides then I would think the risk increases over someone who is constantly sensitizing muscle tissue and using them advantageously. Such as PWO GH shots with slin...

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
i think im gonna run pgh for 6 months and pmgf 250 2x weeks 1-8 ghrp 6 weeks 9-16 and than pmgf at a higher dose. I dont know how to dose pgh so im not starting for another month until i do more research. Hopefully il gain 15 pounds of muscle this first 6 months with the peptids and yes i have a great diet and training protocol. here is a pic of me 2 weeks ago so this will be my before pic. i will make a new thread/log in a bit. any suggestions?

Attachments

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
15lbs is optimistic but possible. assuming your diet and training and other aspects are spot on

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
that where i might need your advice when i order my stuff il come to you pudz

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i think im gonna run pgh for 6 months and pmgf 250 2x weeks 1-8 ghrp 6 weeks 9-16 and than pmgf at a higher dose. I dont know how to dose pgh so im not starting for another month until i do more research. Hopefully il gain 15 pounds of muscle this first 6 months with the peptids and yes i have a great diet and training protocol. here is a pic of me 2 weeks ago so this will be my before pic. i will make a new thread/log in a bit. any suggestions?
That's not a good combo. p-GH and GHRP-6 will increase GH, which mostly makes MGF. And then adding pMGF. Better off as someone said above with LR3 & pMGF, you don't know what you are missing.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Grunt

What are your opinions on the theory that pegMGF & igf inhibit each other (or maybe they compete for receptors?)? I dont remember what the theory was exactly but the gist of it was to run igf seperately and independently of pegMGF. I think Bluestorm was of that thought (if you know who that is).

What protocol do you suggest for igf/pegMGF? The primary protocol I remember being suggested was pegMGF about 12 hours PRIOR to WO (IM into muscle group being worked) and then igf immediately postWO (IM into same muscle groups).

But my friend Carlito suggests using pegMGF subQ at night to help w/the repair process.

bb

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt

What are your opinions on the theory that pegMGF & igf inhibit each other (or maybe they compete for receptors?)? I dont remember what the theory was exactly but the gist of it was to run igf seperately and independently of pegMGF. I think Bluestorm was of that thought (if you know who that is).

What protocol do you suggest for igf/pegMGF? The primary protocol I remember being suggested was pegMGF about 12 hours PRIOR to WO (IM into muscle group being worked) and then igf immediately postWO (IM into same muscle groups).

But my friend Carlito suggests using pegMGF subQ at night to help w/the repair process.

bb
NO actually I suggested peg MGF not anywhere in particular (IM, subQ, doesn't matter one iota) 24h to 36h before IGF-1 immediately postworkout in the (last or lagging) muscle trained, bilaterally.

As for competition between the peptides, these people are really overthinking and overcomplicating things. It would be a bit like saying test & tren don't stack well because they will compete for the same receptors. :FUfinger:

pMGF and IGF-1 send competing signals via the SAME receptor to myoblasts. IOW, any given myoblast can do what MGF says to do (divide) or what IGF-1 says (differentiate, fuse, hyperplasia).

Ah, but how many myoblasts do we have, and how many receptors do they have and how many of those have an MGF molecule activating it and how many of those have an IGF molecule activating it? Answer those questions and you will have the answer to the greater question of competition between peptides.

I have this to say: it's statistics. Even if you inject both at the same time, some myoblasts will have more MGF than IGF and will proliferate, others will have more IGF than MGF and will differentiate, fuse and hyperplasize <-- NOT a word! Of course injecting both at the same time is sub-optimal because it simply maximizes the statistical likelihood, however great or small, that the average myoblast will undergo contradictory signals and be confuzzled, and thus wasting your peptides. As long as you aren't doing that, you aren't being totally stupid about your use.

Short and sweet: why would you care what any ONE myoblast does? Overall, statistically, injecting pMGF 24-36h before your workout ensures plentiful myoblast populations, and injecting IGF-1 immediately postworkout in the muscle trained bilaterally is the tried and true method of generating maximum differentiation and fusion, which is in this case increased by the fact that you have increased myoblast populations.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Grunt,

I hope I didnt come across as criticizing you or your idea. I have a lot of experience with peptides myself but I have no opinion on the competition concept. I just wanted your thoughts because I hold your opinions in great esteem, like I do the Red Barons, Carlitos, Bigfoot (RIP) and others in our community.

I have always ran pegMGF + igf1-lr3 in the manner you described except for when I was doing Gavin Kane's blast cycle and then sometimes I would use the pegMGF right after HGH to take opportunity of anabolic period.

thanks,
bb

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt,

I hope I didnt come across as criticizing you or your idea. I have a lot of experience with peptides myself but I have no opinion on the competition concept. I just wanted your thoughts because I hold your opinions in great esteem, like I do the Red Barons, Carlitos, Bigfoot (RIP) and others in our community.

I have always ran pegMGF + igf1-lr3 in the manner you described except for when I was doing Gavin Kane's blast cycle and then sometimes I would use the pegMGF right after HGH to take opportunity of anabolic period.

thanks,
bb
Hey bro, I didn't mean to come across as implying that you were somehow criticizing something I had said and done...

It shows that I hang out on boards where a more caustic brand of humor is the norm... Sorry... :think:

EDIT: Oh you mean that FU finger smiley? It was addressed to the hypothetical dork who would say test and tren don't stack well coz they compete for the same receptor, which we all know is utter BS...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I didn't mean to come across as implying that you were somehow criticizing something I had said and done...

It shows that I hang out on boards where a more caustic brand of humor is the norm... Sorry... :think:

EDIT: Oh you mean that FU finger smiley? It was addressed to the hypothetical dork who would say test and tren don't stack well coz they compete for the same receptor, which we all know is utter BS...

Grunt.. what type of results have you had with LR3 and pMGF combo's?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Grunt do either actually do anything to directly impact fat loss?

Mr.50

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt do either actually do anything to directly impact fat loss?

Mr.50
Directly? I don't think so.

I think the main fat-related effects are:

1. Increased RMR due to increased cellular activity (proliferation, fusion) - This applies to both pMGF and IGF-1 (lr3)
2. Suppression of the need for insulin with preferential shuttling of nutrients to lean cells - This applies only to IGF-1 (lr3)

I feel that the second effect is by far the greatest. Think about it: you are shuttling the nutrients into your lean cells, just like with insulin, except you aren't making any insulin, which means your adipocytes aren't locked up. Moreover you aren't sending anything at all towards the adipocytes.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, you should write a small book. No joke.

I love reading your posts and absorbing the info.

Q: With one of the above better run solo? pMGF or IGF-1 (r3)?

This summer im lookin to use something for a stretch of time, but only want to use one thing to see how i respond.
Sorry dint mean to jack.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, you should write a small book. No joke.

I love reading your posts and absorbing the info.

Q: With one of the above better run solo? pMGF or IGF-1 (r3)?

This summer im lookin to use something for a stretch of time, but only want to use one thing to see how i respond.
Sorry dint mean to jack.
Heh, I have written one already. If I can find the time to add the research refs, I'm ready to publish. It will be available directly on my website.

Soon. :think:

I think.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I have written one already. If I can find the time to add the research refs, I'm ready to publish. It will be available directly on my website.

I think.

in the meantime do you recommend any books that would give the novice user a great idea on how exactly the peptides work and a book that revolves more around bodybuilding??

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in the meantime do you recommend any books that would give the novice user a great idea on how exactly the peptides work and a book that revolves more around bodybuilding??

you may find a list of books on elitefitness.com

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What?! Sorry man i either forgot and dint know. Well, im waitin for that book then for sure. I knwo youll let us all know.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

I think.

Checked out the website--Damn Grunt, trying to put together a little recomp clinic there. Nice.

I'm almost tempted to sign up.