stack igf1 with mgf?

strap135

Awards
i have used igf for a cycle then went to mgf then back to igf. should i stay going like that or would it be more effective to combine the two. if i do combine the two are they both post workout? how and when do i take the two together? if the mgf is a branch off of igf what extra results will i get and am i risking my guts swelling? i like the results i have seen so far but i want to do this right and do it at its most effective state.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think that it was LMR who wrote a paper on how to run the two together. You are supposed to get better gains that way. There is a timing issue though, and I don't remember exactly how it works. I think if you search here you will find it though.

I might have it on my desktop at home. If I do, I'll repost it as long as LMR wouldn't mind.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i would be interested in seeing the LMR paper too

waderow

Awards
I have recently tried a 24hour pre work out 333mcg PegMGF and PWO 50mcg IGF protocol at 4 times per week with so so results.

HOWEVER.....

i am currently running PegMGF immediately PWO, at 500mcg and 20-30 minutes later IGF at 100mcg all pinned in trained muscles. This is the way to do it in my opinion.
Incredible strength gains which leads to you know what......mass

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well sorry to dissapoint. My hard drive crashed today and I lost all that was on it. You might be able to find it on IBE's site though. Still think its posted here somewhere also but not sure.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Well sorry to dissapoint. My hard drive crashed today and I lost all that was on it. You might be able to find it on IBE's site though. Still think its posted here somewhere also but not sure.

can anyone pull up this link

APE

Awards

I have used them both numerous times in different ways. Here is what I found best.

TRAINING DAY 1:
first thing in the a.m. 250mcg's in each tri with mgf.

evening pre-workout / 50mcg. igf-1lr3. I.M. each tri. 25mcg. ea.

post workout / 50mcg. igf-1 lr3 I.M. in each tri. 25mcg. ea.

this is a monday and I use slin pins for these injects. The mgf is not Peg-mgf. I like the mgf better.
----------------------------------
TRAINING DAY 2: same as workout 1 / monday, but I hit bi's.

--------------------------------

Wednsday / Off day. no training.

-------------------------------
TRAINING DAY 3: SAME AS TRAINING DAYS 1&2, EXCEPT I HIT THE COWS.

this is on a thursday.
-----------------------------

TRAINING DAY 4: IGF-1 LR3 ONLY. as I'm hitting the tri's and chest again today. this would be a friday. The following monday would be a back and bi day. I get good results using the MGF for 2 weeks like this with about 3-4 weeks off. I use the IGF for up to 6 weeks at a time before I take 2 weeks or so off. I have used these many different ways and this works best for me. Ofcourse I use loads of test, tren and use gh pretty much all of the time as well. Again...This is just me and what I know works for me.

APE

Grinman07

Grinman07

Awards
You will see the best results from IGF and MGF if you use insulin with them

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will see the best results from IGF and MGF if you use insulin with them
would glucophage work as well?

I was going to use them together as well. starting at 250mg of pegmgf on mon and thurs before bed, moving up to 500mg 2x a week. with 40-60mcg igf1lr3 post workout (usually begining of day). I was going to do this while as a bridge into post cycle therapy with some glucophage 3x a day. How is that dosing schedule look?