Has anybody tried EPO to health energy levels

Wonderman

Awards
I notice a lot of times, even though I eat healty and take good supps, that I feel fatigued more than I should for a person my age. I read EPO is good for energy. Has anybody tried it? Thanks

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
try b12 first. epo is not easy to get a hold of and is very very expensive.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it can be had fairly cheap. I've never used it, and never plan on it, but know where its at and it is quite affordable. (no, don't ask where!)

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
**** i thought it was cheap i looked thru my prescription meds book and it was '$$$$$' which is very very expensive. i know it is to bump up rbc and therefore hematocrit and ultimatly o2 carrying capacity of the body. i think it could benefit you if you are anemic (low hemoglobin/hematocrit), but if you start out with a normal value and you get too high of a hematocrit you blood will turn very viscous and that could cause a whole mess of problems. just **** to keep in mind. most people could benefit from vitamins or b12 or folate or all three. i dont know you or ur blood values but i would use epo as a last resort

Wonderman

Awards
Well I know where RedWolf is talking about and it is pretty cheap, what is the best way to run B-12 just for energy purposes?

avantrk

Awards
Epo

I have just started it as part of PCT.

Results are supposed to come in 2 weeks.

I am naturally somewhat anemic so my results may not apply to the average person.

Will post a thread in a couple of weeks.

EPO has other effects that may not be related to hemocrit.
Check out the profile on meso-rx.com by Pat Arnold.

You may want to get blodwork to actually know your hemocrit before messing with it.