DLys3 GHRP-6 dosages

Tad50

Awards
Hi All,

My father ordered some DLys3 GHRP-6 a little while ago. He's 62 yrs. old and has been cycling HGH for a long time now but wanted to try some peptides for a bit. What is a good dosing protocol for DLys3 GHRP-6??

Thanks for your help.

Tad50

Awards
Oh, and another thing...what should he reconstitute it with (NaCl, BW, etc.)?? Don't all of you respond at once. Please, take your time, LOL

superman1

superman1

Awards
D-Lys³] GHRP-6

D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin and GHRP-6 antagonist (anti-Ghrelin). An antagonist is an opposing or resistant structure in relation and tends to neutralize or impede some action or effect. In this case, the [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is actually a selective antagonist of the cognate ghrelin receptor, i.e. the GH-secretagogue receptor (GSR).

so im guessing this wont give you the big hunger like GHRP-6 ?

Tad50

Awards
Not sure about that. If it's an antagonist of the GH-secretagogue receptor, does that mean it will impede the release of GH? I'm a bit confused on this. Or maybe it increases GH by blocking the feedback mechanism...by making the body think it's running low on GH?? If anyone can shed some light on this, it'd be great.

Also, do you know about dosages and what solvent should be used for this??

superman1

superman1

Awards
D-Lys3 Growth Hormone Release Peptide-6
[D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is a Ghrelin and GHRP-6 antagonist (anti-Ghrelin). An antagonist is an opposing or resistant structure in relation and tends to neutralize or impede some action or effect. In this case, the [D-Lys³] GHRP-6 is actually a selective antagonist of the cognate ghrelin receptor, i.e. the GH-secretagogue receptor (GSR).

Growth Hormone - Releasing Hexapeptide-6 (GHRP-6)
GH-releasing hexapeptide (GHRP-6) is a secratogue that stimulates the release of growth hormone (GH) by acting at both hypothalamic and pituitary sites which has been clinically documented in a wide variety of species in vivo and in vitro. GHRP-6 duplicates the way the growth hormone works in the body. In studies it not only has shown to enhance growth hormone levels, but also increased the pulsatile secretory bursts of GH. Another remarkable trait of GHRP-6 is its increase in normal pulsatile physiological secretion by its hypothalamic action. Initial studies with GHRP-6 suggested that this compound acted primarily on the pituitary gland and was absolutely specific for GH release. More recent studies have qualified both of these assumptions. This peptide has been clinically verified to increase GH levels, increase appetite, raise IGF-1 levels, help sleep cycles and more.

A recent study has verified that a 24 hr constant iv infusion of GHRP-6 neurophysiologically (via the central nervous system) activated the GH-IGF-1 axis by activating GH secretory burst mass and amplitude by 7 -to 10-fold and increasing the basal (nonpulsitile) GH secretion by 4.5 fold.

Tad50

Awards
so what does one mix it with? Bacteriostatic Water??

shirtknif

Awards
i'm 56 yr old woman 120 lbs starting on gHrp-6 - what should my dosage be - wanna start slow - what do i mix with? whats bacteriostatic water and where do i get it. thanks for any help anyone can give.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hi All,

My father ordered some DLys3 GHRP-6 a little while ago. He's 62 yrs. old and has been cycling HGH for a long time now but wanted to try some peptides for a bit. What is a good dosing protocol for DLys3 GHRP-6??

Thanks for your help.
you dont want this form... its like ANIT-GHRP-6 .... not mean for pumping out GH..... he bought the wrong one it seems... you want GHRP-6 (or 2) not this one. im pretty sure anyways...