Igf Question, Need An Answer Please!

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
I jus got in 1ml of igf long r3, what is the correct amount of acetic acid to mix with it? is it jus 1 ml of aa or 2ml of aa? thanks guys!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how you want to measure in your pin, no?

Reconstituting:

How much water/vinegar you reconstitute with is going to somewhat depend on which LR3 IGF-1 you are using. Igtropin is shipped in 100mcg vials, which I usually reconstitute at 1ml(cc) per 100mcg vial (which will make the 10 mark on your insulin syringe = 10 mcgs). The gropep based IGF-1's are primarily shipped in 1mg vials, and I usually use 5ml for these (which will make the 10 mark on your insulin syringe = 20mcgs).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/80491-where-could-i.html#post1127832

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
Oh so u add 5ml? i heard that adding the 1ml will make the 1st mark on the slin pin 20mcg, correct me if im wrong?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
Yes you do have to reconstitute it with .6 aa any more will degrade the peptide, andm ine is a 1cc slin pin, also I had another question i have heard that to dillute 6%aa to .6 you would draw up 1cc of the 6% aa then draw up 9cc of bw? would that be right? thanks

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Yes you do have to reconstitute it with .6 aa any more will degrade the peptide, andm ine is a 1cc slin pin, also I had another question i have heard that to dillute 6%aa to .6 you would draw up 1cc of the 6% aa then draw up 9cc of bw? would that be right? thanks
I am pretty sure that is the correct math.

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
Alright thanks for your help man, ill prolly jus end up making the home made aa bc everyone doesn't think too highly of the aa you get from science companies, ahha, but ill be using your formula on that also, lata

ocho86

Awards
Alright thanks for your help man, ill prolly jus end up making the home made aa bc everyone doesn't think too highly of the aa you get from science companies, ahha, but ill be using your formula on that also, lata
Used the 6%aa and diluted 9:1 with sterile distilled water, has been working just fine for me. I know people think little of using stuff from a science company, but to be honest I don't think too highly of using stuff from a grocery store.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Used the 6%aa and diluted 9:1 with sterile distilled water, has been working just fine for me. I know people think little of using stuff from a science company, but to be honest I don't think too highly of using stuff from a grocery store.
Distilled and sterile is still sterile.

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
Alright preciate the info, i jus got it in yesterday and I swear it lookd and smelled jus like white vinegar, thats proly al it is anyway lol

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Alright preciate the info, i jus got it in yesterday and I swear it lookd and smelled jus like white vinegar, thats proly al it is anyway lol
Acetic Acid is Acetic Acid.

You know you still have to filter it, right?

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
Oh yeah i got the .22 whatman vacuum filter kit, will it hurt to boil it also after its filtered?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Boiling shouldn't be necessary.

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
oh ok, the only reason i asked was bc redwolf has mentioned boiling after filtering in a previous post, but thanks man, really appreciate the help, dnt wna screw my igf up still got a couple weeks b4 i run it though.