p-GH: experiences or thoughts?
- 01-21-2008, 03:32 PM
p-GH: experiences or thoughts?
Here is info on the product. I just want to hear from people who have used it....thanks!! bb
P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body at a fraction of the cost of growth hormone therapy and proven to raise levels higher. How is this possible you ask? Simple........ P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gama Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period like 6-12 months will produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. Growth hormone has been called the fountain of youth and promotes well being. It is the higher levels of growth hormone that allow a small boy to grow into a man gaining height and weight in the teen years. Growth hormone therapy on the average can cost from $300 to $1200.00 a month!
• Although theoretically this product may be injected due to it’s purity, it is illegal to sell any products OTC for intramuscular injection. Please do not use IM. The manufacturers will not be held responsible for the misuse of this supplement. Please follow directions. Taking too much can result in fatigue and nausea. Adjust your dose accordingly.
• Due to the structure of this product, it must be kept cool and out of sunlight at all times and must be refrigerated once reconstituted. See label for temperature. Do not freeze. If product appears yellowish in color once mixed, discard and do not use as this means it was exposed to light and heat.
- 01-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Stuff works great but you have to run it for a while. I'd say at least 3 months. The guy used to be a board sponsor here. Didn't realize he was still selling the stuff. Might be carefull doing business with him, as many people had a lot of trouble getting their stuff just before he left here.
The "breathless rush" that you get can be pretty intimidating. If you've ever taken a large dose of GABA, multiply that by 10. Its short lived though thankfully. Got great sleep while using it.
01-21-2008, 05:51 PM
01-26-2008, 03:49 PM
01-27-2008, 05:10 PM
I think this product would be good to run after an igf or hgh cycle to help restart natty gh production. Perhaps even after a ghrp6 or hexarelin cycle too.
Any more thoughts?
01-29-2008, 08:02 PM
01-29-2008, 08:12 PM
01-29-2008, 08:17 PM
01-29-2008, 08:33 PM
01-30-2008, 01:22 PM
Homeostasis: the addition of exogenous igf or gh will affect the body's natural production. Same as the introduction of a hormone will affect your body's natural hormone production.
Im not an expert by far but thats my opinion based on lots of experience w/peps. So Im getting a bunch of pGH in
02-06-2008, 06:02 PM
are there any side effects?
other than the short of breath effect?
how often do you have to shoot for 3 months? if i have to experience short breathness from ed shoot, i probably wont use it,,,cant be healthy.
what happens afterwards? do you have any loss of gains or any differences? any libido issues?
02-06-2008, 08:54 PM
02-06-2008, 09:06 PM
02-06-2008, 10:58 PM
02-07-2008, 11:39 PM
02-08-2008, 11:12 AM
I think it sounds good BUT I'm not an expert on the interaction of HGH and slin. That would be the primary thing. Also the combination could potentially make you very drowsy due to effects of pGH combined with hypo symptoms of slin.
I'm sure these would work great together, Im just not sure how to time everything. I think pin slin & IGF postWO. Then use pGH prior to bed.
02-09-2008, 11:59 AM
02-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AndroRage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 08-30-2015, 02:18 AM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:45 PM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:06 AM
- By glipp in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:23 PM
- By Jayhawkk in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 13Last Post: 09-23-2006, 01:10 AM