GHRP6 and anavar

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i was searchin for info on ghrp 6 to look up how it may stack with hex and incidentally i found on one website that one person used ghrp6 and low dose anavar 20-40 mgs to help set a new PR in track i think the guy was a sprinter. would it be a good idea to use ghrp 6 while on my anavar cycle. where should i log this cycle? steroid section supp review section?

thanks. LUDA

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
guess i will run it and log it and see what it does.

Ballersurgeon

Awards
Hey whatsup Luda.... I was curious to know how that GHRP-6 and Anavar worked out for you cuz I was thinking of doing something similar

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Luda, Anavar, so I've been told, is a very mild AAS (both gains and sides). I think 20-40mg ED is too little to see a benefit from.

How long were you thinking of running it for?

Overall, it's recommended to run AAS w/GH. So, if you're running GHRP (which leads to increased GH output), run AAS along with it.

Edit (addition): Please log it here! :)

disgraziato

Awards
The studies elude me now, but I believe Anavar has a synergy with GH in the body...It's a recommended protocol while increasing your GH either endo or exo...I'll do further research to try and locate some more info.....

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i ran this about 10 months ago. it was a sick cycle. i gained 8 lbs and a **** load of strength. i ran the var at 60 mgs for 8 wks. ghrp-6 at 300 mcg x2 shots per day for the 8 wks. i would type in my detailed log but that was in a notebook i threw out a few months ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ronaldo Kh Peptide/Research 0
italianboi949 Anabolics 3
IGF-1/GH 17
kyle@gym Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 2