djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hexarelin or PEG MGF.

Which is a better stack with ghrp6? Hex or MGF.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reason?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
they work synergistically. i have read a lot that alone that hex and ghrp6 are good but not exceptional. together i heard that it is absolutely insane. i think you could stack peg mgf and ghrp but you would get more bang with the hex. i have ghrp and a bunch of it cuz it is pretty inexpensive but i have to find or wait for hex to come down in price before i can run it and i could give my own personal experience.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. Soon as the price comes down I possibly will stack it. Any suggestions for good protocol for the two?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
no the mgf, with the ghrp6 you have already increased pituitary output of gh, no guarantee that hexarelin will produce additional gh secretions or higher levels.

Of course this really depends on what your def of 'better' is!! Depends on what your goals are but if it is building lbm, then def pegMGF. Even using hgh, at HIGH dosages, takes 6+ months to build lbm. Therefore IMO, using ghrp6 + pegMGF for a couple of months would produce great results.

Plus for 4mg of peg for $150 makes the decision easy!!

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I did MGF Sub q will it be decent or do I really need to do it IM on the specific locations?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
DJ,

Good friend of mine says subQ. I always ran IM. I think both are fine b/c of the peg which lengthens half life.

But honestly, I am skeptical of the additional benefit of hex on top of ghrp6

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I Could Sub q MGF in the stomach and it would still work. I was thinking low dosage mgf and 150-300mics of ghrp6 like im doing now. MGF for short term and ghrp6 for long term.

Marc-Antony

Awards
yes subQ is fine with pegMGF
My impression is that peg is useless without mgf and igf ... And, I believe that hexa, and ghrp6 stack pretty well, one in the morning, one later on.

What do you say ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The mgf is peg that I would be getting if I were to. If I dose the peg mgf at a little higher dose than it should stay in my system longer right?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Marc,

Why would you think that pegMGF is 'useless' w/o igf and regular mgf?

The PROBLEM I have seen with pegMGF is that most people do not run the peptide at high enough dosages. I believe that 500mics every 3rd day is optimal; well maybe not optimal as I believe more is better so lets say that 1mg every 3rd day would be even better, but I believe for decent results 500mics every 3rd day is necessary.

Now I do believe that using additional peptides WITH pegMGF would increase the results but I dont they are necessary.

I have used pegMGF by itself; pegMGF + MGF; pegMGF + igf; pegMGF + MGF + igf + hgh; etc.

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No subq no mgf for me. Sorry.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does mgf raise igf1 too?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long does it take to see results with mgf? I would assume a lot quicker than ghrp6.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
MGF is technically a type of igf.

The ONLY immediate effect of ghrp6 is hunger and the subsequent weight gain which comes when you eat more. Vascularity, benefits to your skin (reduction of wrinkles, etc), increase in strength, and any other benefit I would EXPECT from increased gh, well I would say you would have to run ghrp6 for 5-6 months to obtain those gains/benefits. After all IF you were running exogenuous gh (which would in fact be a HIGHER level of gh if you were running 5-10ius of gh per day than you would get from injecting 1mg of ghrp6 per day), then you would have to run gh for 5-6 months to really start to see benefits!! If you look on bb websites, most people will say if you cant run gh for 6 months then its pointless. I dont think you should expect anything different from ghrp6.

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im going to try to go as long as money can keep comming in for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As for mgf how long should I do it for. I was thinking 4-5 months maybe 6-7 if I can afford it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long will 4mg of peg mgf last?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I think 3-4 months of mgf would produce nice results.

4mg would last as long as you made it last. Depends on how high you run it. Some people run up to 1mg of mgf per week.

I think you can use 400mics 2x per week and get good results.

So if you use 400mics twice per week, then 4mg would last 5 weeks. And 400mics twice per week is a darn good dosage IMO.

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is ghrp6 legal. My room mate is saying they will call the cops because they are worried that they will get in trouble. I though I read that they are legal. I just want to re assure my self.

szeleale

Awards
they work synergistically. i have read a lot that alone that hex and ghrp6 are good but not exceptional. together i heard that it is absolutely insane. i think you could stack peg mgf and ghrp but you would get more bang with the hex. i have ghrp and a bunch of it cuz it is pretty inexpensive but i have to find or wait for hex to come down in price before i can run it and i could give my own personal experience.
How could you be giving advice on something you have no experience in?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Is ghrp6 legal. My room mate is saying they will call the cops because they are worried that they will get in trouble. I though I read that they are legal. I just want to re assure my self.

Legal for in vitro or chemical research ONLY. Not human or animal applications.

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could I get a ice chest and leave it in there in my car? My room mates dad wants it out of the house.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know a couple of guys who put a cooler in their trunk and throw their research items in it. Hell depending on where you live, u might not need a cooler if the weather is cold enough. If you google it, there are these medicine pouches for diabetic's insulin, they have these cold crystals in them and you just pour water on the crystals and somehow they stay cold for like 48hours.

bb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 2
Cycle Logs 26
sloppychauncy Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
Alchemist11 Anabolics 17