very interesting igf-1 experience

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i was coming off a ten week test e cycle and i decided for the last 3 weeks i wud add in a bizzare twist. i planned a 6 week igf-1 lr3 halodrol pheraplex cycle. this cycle went from week 7 till week 13 since i have to wait to come off the test anyway 1 more week wudnt kill me. sofar it has been unreal. the igf kicked my gains going again but even stronger then before. another thing ive noticed is that igf-1 is like having the munchies 24/7, and when used in conjunction with an L ride or two you basicly can not stop eating. ive been eating 9 meals a day now because i have the ability to eat almost constantly and not get sick. i put 27 lb on since i started this cycle... 10 of which have been in the past 2.5 weeks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wierd. Does it increase, ghrelin? I did not know igf1 did that.

samadhismiles

Awards
Yes, the appetite increase on IGF can be a little crazy sometimes! I feed the beast on that stuff, since thats the time you need as much nutes as possible to synth new muscle fibers.

I usually eat about 3,000-3,500 calories but on IGF I eat probably close to 5k (and I only weigh a bit over 150lb!).

I gained 7-8 pounds last 4 week cycle and dropped fat.

I also rebounded back with a little fat (hard to tell if this was from IGF natural shutdown or whether it was because I was used to eat a lot more and didn't scale it back after coming off the IGF).

I also noticed the IGF strongly affected me for up to 3 days after the last dose.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea its def got a 3 day working time in the body i can attest to that. and i really agree that the appetite is insane, ive eaten 4 times already today and ive been awake for 6 hours.

samadhismiles

Awards
keep feeding it! Now is the time that is going to pay off in 1-2 months as all these new muscle fibers you are synthing come to mature.

Food has such a synergistic effect with IGF - the more you eat you more muscle fibers it creates, also the harder you can push in the gym and the more direct and local effects you will have.

I have found overfeeding myself really lets me go balls out in the gym and of course combined with IGF insulin like effects, tons of nutrients get shuttled into your muscles to be utilized not only for creation of new cells but also to repair and strengthen existing ones.

Quite a powerful anabolic, that IGF. :box: