Holding gains from MGF ????

brendoin70

Awards
I have been reading up on these forums about MGF, however whilst there is an abundance of scientific information, has anyone on this forum actually used it?? im looking for some real life feedback??

...and most importantly, while this seems to be the miracle bodybuilding drug , I have heard that during the actual time taking the MGF you are absolutely jacked, however as soon as you stop taking it none of the gains are retained what so ever...which would be fantastic if one was to enter a contest, but for my purposes this would be a waste of time and money

Can anybody comment on this???

Cheers

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Not a miracle drug, produces some small decent lbm gains. You dont lose them either.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
slow and steady is the deal with igf-1 and mgf. I figure the best you could do with a month of mgf 500mcg per week for 4 weeks would be about 2-4 lbs of lbm and that is permanent. do NOT figure to get steroid like gains.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Brendon you read some bad information.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure when you read more on here you will find many examples of people holding their gains from MGF and IGF. this is a great board, search and you will find some really good info on here.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brendon you read some bad information.
Like you know anything, hoe!
Just kidding! Guys, Jminis and I go way back and I'll tell you, this guy knows his stuff! Email coming at you brother.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course you do. I get around like Billy Gillespie!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Like you know anything, hoe!
Just kidding! Guys, Jminis and I go way back and I'll tell you, this guy knows his stuff! Email coming at you brother.

LOL I think I may ban you just for the hell of it. Got your mail back at ya pimp.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Of course you do. I get around like Billy Gillespie!
Yes I have heard the reason Billy G looks so tired is b/c he cant get any sleep with all the ho's swinging on his nuts.

Tuff loss last nite!!

bb

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
slow and steady is the deal with igf-1 and mgf. I figure the best you could do with a month of mgf 500mcg per week for 4 weeks would be about 2-4 lbs of lbm and that is permanent. do NOT figure to get steroid like gains.
what would the igf-1 dose look like?? im looking to pin 10mcg E3D bi lat for long term gains i plan to run it for a year straight and might mix in the mgf every other month

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would 4 months be a good length to do?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend is going to buy some and may let me try it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He is thinking 4 months on few months off than 4 months on again stacked with ghrp6 and the ghrp6 we would do till we run out of money. Maybe 8 months on 4 months off. How much should one see with 4 months use? 10lbs?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I think it is possible to gain 10lbs of muscle over 4 months using ghrp6 and pegMGF as long as your dosages are high enough. I guess you solved your roommate problem?

bb

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend bought it apparently and I have to go to his house. Very inconvenient for me because its a waste of gas. :( He lives 8 minutes away and going back and forth may not be worth it 16 minutes twice a week? ugg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I spoke to her dad yesterday and he asked me if I got rid of the syringes. Im thinking wtf. We already discussed this few weeks ago that I would get rid of them. My room make keeps bringing it up to her dad not to mention eves dropping on my conversation yesterday worrying her self even more.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt have told anyone in the first place

they will make a huge deal out of this, there will be no end.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She got worried with my regular supplements any way and her x bf told her when we were doing melanotan 2 that it was injectables and at that time she was cool because it was her xbf and me which happens to be my friend too. I learned my lesson but she went in to my room and actually started looking up my bottles of ghrp6.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Tell her father that she needs to respect your privacy even if you are living with her. She is doing you a favor but you are doing her favors too.

bb