ghrp6

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    ghrp6


    If carbs lower gh production than taking ghrp6 with a huge meal is not wise is it? My goal with ghrp6 is to increases hgh levels but also get hungry and eat. Any thoughts?

  2. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You need low insulin levels to cause a gh burst. Don't use it near a meal....pointless. Something like R-alpha lipoic acid, or yellow gold would be wise to take 20 mins before. Other things that will add to it's effect are

    -gaba
    -melatonin
    -l-dopa
    -powerfull
    -Zma,Zmk
    -Somnidren GH would be your best bet!! It basically has everything in it already, combined with ghrp-6 will be a synergy assassination!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Senior Member
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    736
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    22.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    what do you think is better Trip, using it in the morning or in the evening? or perhaps splitting the dose 50%/50% morning/evening ?
    •   
       

  4. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    so your saying use it on an empty stomach, and then eat right after is the best way to use it?
    No,no....Try to avoid food before and after you use any of these products. I found when I wake up to piss at night is the best time actually. I keep sh*t in my bathroom so it's quick then back to sleep......in a fasted state.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I got ghrp6 for increaes hunger so than maybe I dose lower at night. I have 3 bottles of powerfull comming my way so I can still get the gh release from it but with out hunger.
  6. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You need low insulin levels to cause a gh burst. Don't use it near a meal....pointless. Something like R-alpha lipoic acid, or yellow gold would be wise to take 20 mins before. Other things that will add to it's effect are

    -gaba
    -melatonin
    -l-dopa
    -powerfull
    -Zma,Zmk
    -Somnidren GH would be your best bet!! It basically has everything in it already, combined with ghrp-6 will be a synergy assassination!!!
    What about aminos like bcaa's or just even leucine no carbs nothing. I also have some proslam comming in to try out wich is zero carb zero fat hydro protein.
  7. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I got ghrp6 for increaes hunger so than maybe I dose lower at night. I have 3 bottles of powerfull comming my way so I can still get the gh release from it but with out hunger.
    Dude taking it so you eat more is totally misusing it's purpose! GH has waaaaaay more benefits than what you want out of it. Do some homework for real!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well that is one of the things I have read about it. People eating way more from the Ghrelin increase. That is why I would use powerfull for most of my gh increase and ghrp6 for the most part to eat more. Is that the wrong way to go about it. I figure since ghrp6 was a lot cheeper any how compared to ghrelin I get all the benifits of ghrelin but also gh and igf1.
  9. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I quote from another thread from another board
    "i heard people use this during pre contest for fatloss benifits..? also this stuff has me eating like a horse!! it kicks in like 20-30 min after my shot and the appetite increase lasts for like 1 1/2 hour i literally cant stop eating..im 3 1/2 weeks out from finishing a cycle of eq/test E i guess the combo of eq and ghrp are the causes of the apetite increase.

    i was told to inject sub-Q before bed but i was thinking maybe PW instead to take advantage of the appetite increase? any pos/neg thoughts on that? Also, if anybody has had experience w/this i would really like to here some feedback from your cycle. there just really isnt that much info that i have been able to "
  10. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2355
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I quote from another thread from another board
    "i heard people use this during pre contest for fatloss benifits..? also this stuff has me eating like a horse!! it kicks in like 20-30 min after my shot and the appetite increase lasts for like 1 1/2 hour i literally cant stop eating..im 3 1/2 weeks out from finishing a cycle of eq/test E i guess the combo of eq and ghrp are the causes of the apetite increase.

    i was told to inject sub-Q before bed but i was thinking maybe PW instead to take advantage of the appetite increase? any pos/neg thoughts on that? Also, if anybody has had experience w/this i would really like to here some feedback from your cycle. there just really isnt that much info that i have been able to "
    I have to agree with Trip, this is not the purpose of the peptide. Yes, you get hungry but the point of this peptide is to help GH release at night so it can help to upregulate regular release.

    Someone correwct me if im wrong but if more is released at night is that not when the leaning and fat burning(the little that there is) could be more prominant if you DO use at night when you don't start cramming in food.

    Also, i plan on "testing" this on a subject over the summer...
    I will be giving the "subject" GABA, Melatonin, Theanine, and maybe ZMK at night. Unless i just get some more SomnidrenGH if i like it. Whatever i choose ill prolly go with a 4on 3 off dose and on off night for sure use the natty GH helpers just to keep it up and moving.
  11. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I understand its not ment to eat more but what am I supposed to do when I get really really hungry? Not eat?
  12. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So maybe take less at night so I don't get hungry because I know when I am hungry I will eat. I will eat 500-1000 calories if i get hungry and if ghrp6 will do that 10 fold I am screwed if I want gh effects. So I will take like 100 at night and than powerfull too.
  13. New Member
    samadhismiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    171
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    51.41%

    DJBombsquad: State your personal goals. No offense to a lot of guys on this board, but there are quite a few older folks who are (of course very serious about lifting, etc etc) trying to lose weight and maintain strength (ie they are perpetually cutting it seems).

    They will have different uses for the peptide than you. It honestly sounds like you might benefit more from just eating like a horse and forgetting about the peptides. They are expensive anyways. Your money might be better spent on steak and milk.

    Just two or three cents!
  14. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't eat animals and don't drink dairy. My goal with the peptides are just to lean out a tad more and gain a few pounds off it over the couse of 8 weeks. Possibly 5-10 pounds. ALso looking to recovery a lot quicker.
  15. New Member
    sam salters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    [QUOTE=djbombsquad;1162893]I don't eat animals and don't drink dairyQUOTE]

    that sounds like my worst nightmare, i probably eat three or four animals and drink a gallon of milk a day
  16. New Member
    reza1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Do u use different needles 4 each injections cus 2 syringes cost me $1 each. I inject 1 a day. 150mcg now. Used 2 do 80mcg a day before.
    Where can I get this stuff cheap?
  17. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I use one needle each time to be safe. Why risk it. Look at what happened to gregg valentino. All because of being not carefull.
  18. New Member
    ezza's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    237
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I don't eat animals and don't drink dairy. My goal with the peptides are just to lean out a tad more and gain a few pounds off it over the couse of 8 weeks. Possibly 5-10 pounds. ALso looking to recovery a lot quicker.
    you don't eat animals? so you only eat what real food eats?
  19. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What is wrong with being a non animal eater?
  20. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    What is wrong with being a non animal eater?
    Non-animal eater....vegan. Let's use the term vegan, unless you eat eggs and/or milk, or another animal product, then you're a differnent type of vegan.
  21. New Member
    DavesNotHere's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by reza1982 View Post
    Do u use different needles 4 each injections cus 2 syringes cost me $1 each. I inject 1 a day. 150mcg now. Used 2 do 80mcg a day before.
    Where can I get this stuff cheap?
    50 cent a pin? R U serious?
  22. New Member
    Gaijiin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%

    Wink Thrifty man


    DJ,... you can use the same syr. for a day. But at the very least you must have strict hygene during application. For example: Use a syringe for the day. If you plan on a saturation dose ie. 100mcg per injection then fill your syringe with 300mcg. Adequately prep. the injection site.(rotate your sites on each inj.)By using washing AND alchol prep pads. Administer your 100mcg for that session. Then after injection gingerly but completely rub down the needle with another fresh alcohol pad, before you re-cap it.IMPORTANT: syringe must be refrigerated or iced down in a cooler when not in use.Continue with the other two applications. 1. upon waking 2. PW, and 3. Before bed. Discard after completed use.YOU STILL SHOULD USE A SEPARATE SYRINGE FOR EACH INJECTION. Proceed at your test subjects risk!!!!
  23. New Member
    charlymurphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    70
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I don't eat animals and don't drink dairy. My goal with the peptides are just to lean out a tad more and gain a few pounds off it over the couse of 8 weeks. Possibly 5-10 pounds. ALso looking to recovery a lot quicker.
    Im no specialist and im yet to even inject anything but, thats your problem.
    If you just eat meats and drank milk and lifted a few dumbells you should be there in a month. And you would actually be healthy...

    You are just abusing your body otherwise.

    theres nothing wrong with being a vegan, but if you are one you cant expect to look and feel like a lean mean fighting machine.
    You cant bake a cake and eat it too... you need a source for that muscle to be built, and that comes from animals... there's only so much protein you can get from plants...
    am i the only one who feels this way?
  24. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by charlymurphy View Post
    Im no specialist and im yet to even inject anything but, thats your problem.
    If you just eat meats and drank milk and lifted a few dumbells you should be there in a month. And you would actually be healthy...

    You are just abusing your body otherwise.

    theres nothing wrong with being a vegan, but if you are one you cant expect to look and feel like a lean mean fighting machine.
    You cant bake a cake and eat it too... you need a source for that muscle to be built, and that comes from animals... there's only so much protein you can get from plants...
    am i the only one who feels this way?
    Perfectly put bro it's cool to be vegan or whatever, but dont expect to gain any muscle.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  25. New Member
    bobgenie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Perfectly put bro it's cool to be vegan or whatever, but dont expect to gain any muscle.
    Rubbish! Ever heard of Bill Pearl? And there are plenty of others. I'm a lacto-ova vegetarian (same as Bill Pearl) and at 53 years old 5' 9" tall still manage to maintain 200 llb at about 12% bodyfat. Kenneth G Williams 3rd overall at the natural Mr Olympia 2004 was a 'Vegan'.

    That's not to say being a veggie doesn't maker it more difficult to attain size with lowish bodyfat - it does. And I doubt that a proper vegan could compete at Mr Olympia whatever supplements he took. But then again, how many meat eaters could either
  26. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    im assuming vegans dont like to be called 'vegans'

    seriously tho, what is the issue? I guess thats a whole different thread but i dont see how you can ingest whey protien fine but wont ingest meat from that same animal.
  27. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

  28. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    There are pleanty of sources for complete protein i.e quinoa, amaranth, soy, beans with rice.
  29. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Your boyfriend isn't that impressive???
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  30. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    There are pleanty of sources for complete protein i.e quinoa, amaranth, soy, beans with rice.
    but you take whey, so dont you know that is from a cow? A cow is an animal btw.
  31. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    but you take whey, so dont you know that is from a cow? A cow is an animal btw.
    And he weighs like 130. Wonder why?? Keep eatin that soy!!!..... total waste of a thread about a good topic. Unsubbed....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  32. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    but you take whey, so dont you know that is from a cow? A cow is an animal btw.
    I never said I was a vegan. I am a vegetarian and don't eat eggs endless its in cake and don't eat dairy endless its in pizza or my protein shake which most my shakes are rice/soy. Only my post work out is whey/milk isolation. My animal intake is very little.
  33. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,897
    Rep Power
    365462
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    And he weighs like 130. Wonder why?? Keep eatin that soy!!!..... total waste of a thread about a good topic. Unsubbed....
    Actually I weight 140lbs. I am only 5ft5 btw. I will keep eating soy based protein.
  34. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I never said I was a vegan. I am a vegetarian and don't eat eggs endless its in cake and don't eat dairy endless its in pizza or my protein shake which most my shakes are rice/soy. Only my post work out is whey/milk isolation. My animal intake is very little.
    okay......... so why dont you eat animals then? im not sure i understand the reasoning. Is it because you dont like to eat an animal that was killed but you will eat by products from that animal? A cooked egg is a dead chicken fyi
  35. New Member
    bobgenie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    okay......... so why dont you eat animals then? im not sure i understand the reasoning. Is it because you dont like to eat an animal that was killed but you will eat by products from that animal? A cooked egg is a dead chicken fyi
    You're not likely to understand the reasoning really if you think a cooked egg is a dead chicken. Now that's funny. FYI it's an unfertilised ovary hence why it's called an egg. I wondered where the term 'meathead' originated.
  36. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1071
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Please let this horrible thread just die. It's so worthless.
  37. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bobgenie View Post
    You're not likely to understand the reasoning really if you think a cooked egg is a dead chicken. Now that's funny. FYI it's an unfertilised ovary hence why it's called an egg. I wondered where the term 'meathead' originated.
    ok you have a point but meathead? ok, beansprout. I can understand the reasoning but so far i dont hear any reasons!!! I guess being called a vegan really is comparable to calling a dwarf a midget
  38. New Member
    bobgenie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    22.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    ok you have a point but meathead? ok, beansprout. I can understand the reasoning but so far i dont hear any reasons!!! I guess being called a vegan really is comparable to calling a dwarf a midget
    At last a bit of humour

    There's no value in trying to explain why someone becomes a vegetarian or vegan to anyone who isn't already sensitive to the idea in the first place. And why some become vegans and other lacto-ovo vegetarians is about personal limits and what an individual can achieve.

    Papa was right though, this thread hasn't really achieved much and hasn't been alot of help to the thread starter.

    He wanted to use GHRP6 to help him eat more and try and put on some weight. I'm not sure that will work since my personal experience is that I became sensitised to the hunger. Having said that, it wouldn't do him any harm would it? It wouldn't be the first time that a substance has been used for something totally different from it's original purpose If he used at bodybuilder doses shown in DATs post it may work for him.

    Perhaps he'd be better off using Boldenone which is said to increase appetitie.

    Maybe some of you more knowledgeable types can help him without beating him up about his vegetarianism
  39. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    hahahaha

    smoke some weed and see if that helps. If it does then just make it a daily habit
  40. New Member
    disgraziato's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    44
    Posts
    165
    Rep Power
    162
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    22.32%

    There are arguments on both sides as to what is a more healthy way of eating, etc. but one can only get so much protein on a vegan diet...if bb for size is your goal, you're squeezing blood from a stone.....
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GHRP6 and anavar
    By ludacris007 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 04:46 AM
  2. 16 week tren/test/superdrol and IGF/GHRP6
    By neverstop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 01:19 PM
  3. ghrp6 and insulin
    By djbombsquad in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. powerfull and ghrp6
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 01:35 AM
  5. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 04:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in