IGF-1 Ec and tendon repair

glipp

glipp

Awards
Was wondering if anyone could give me infomation on whether IGF-1 Ec is useful for tendon repair. I am aware that IGF-1 LR3has been found to be very useful for healing in this way. I ordered some IGF-1 LR3 to help my Rat w/ chronic tendon problems however IGF-1 LR3 is now out of stock. IGF-1 Ec is an option and wondering if I should try this to help my Rat.

glipp

glipp

Awards
bump. No one has any information or opinion on this? Really need some help otherwise I have a payment I need to cancel if I can't go with the IGF1-Ec. Thanks for any help.

asap1

Awards
I am still researching MGF(IGF-1Ec) and it's possible effects on tendon repair.

sam salters

Awards
Was wondering if anyone could give me infomation on whether IGF-1 Ec is useful for tendon repair. I am aware that IGF-1 LR3has been found to be very useful for healing in this way. I ordered some IGF-1 LR3 to help my Rat w/ chronic tendon problems however IGF-1 LR3 is now out of stock. IGF-1 Ec is an option and wondering if I should try this to help my Rat.
there are plenty of places to get IGF-1 LR3...I just ordered some ten minutes ago and had three different places to choose from.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Why bother with MGF...like Sam says there are a lot of places where you can get LR3-IGF-1 and it doesn't take a lot of looking to find them.

smc252

Awards
  • Established
I tore my rotator cuff and started using my IGF-1 LR3 I.M. today, we'll see...

sam salters

Awards
I tore my rotator cuff and started using my IGF-1 LR3 I.M. today, we'll see...
let us know how things work out with it, I'm interested to see how it works out for ya. good luck man