IGF-1 Lozenges?

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I don't know much, (only what I have read in these posts) about IGF-1, but it doesn't seem like a lozenge with 82.5ng will be an effective dosage protocol. Am I wrong??

NOW IGF-1 Lozenges
NOW IGF-1+ Liposomal Spray

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Junk garbage crap. no such thing. dont waste your time or $$

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Oh I never planned on it. This kinda stuff is too advanced for me. I was just curious.

I appreciate it tho.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
ya it is crap. you have to inject it otherwise it gets broken down to nothing useful. it is just really expensive crap. use igf-1 lr3 instead.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I don't pan on using IGF, I was just curious if it is possible to dose something like IGF with a lozenge

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Extremely poor oral bioavailability.

It must me administered in liquid form through the administration of needles.

However, there are supposively very legit IGF-1 LR3 products that you are able to spray underneath your tongue. I guess it goes automatically into your blood. It's the cheaper, but effective, way of ingesting HGH.

ljstevens

Awards
The Now lozenge dissolves under your tongue. It is now swallowed and processed by the gut as far as I understand it. It travels through the tissue under your tongue into the blood.

dpfisher

I'm pretty sure you can't sell IGF-1 as a supplement.

This is deer antler extract. If you were somehow able to extract all the IGF that MAY THEORETICALLY be in the product and inject it directly the whole bottle still would barely be enough for a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Supplements 2
Supplements 0
Supplements 1
IGF-1/GH 6