Any thought on pgcl injects near the nips

Wonderman

Awards
I read somewhere and spoke with someone who had done several injections to take some of the breast fat away and he said it really helped. Any thoughts on this?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere and spoke with someone who had done several injections to take some of the breast fat away and he said it really helped. Any thoughts on this?
I've seen pix of someone injecting it into their double chin. I would think localized fat loss is fat loss regardless of 'where' it is.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
Can we get away with using a IM pin and not a slin pin? Possible?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i heard something about staying away from the nips due to all the glands there...or something. I was going to inject Helios there too but i dont want to have to visit the doctor if something goes wrong at that site.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
i heard something about staying away from the nips due to all the glands there...or something. I was going to inject Helios there too but i dont want to have to visit the doctor if something goes wrong at that site.
hey what about using a IM pin...maybe less than 1/4cc a shot and shooting it maybe 1/2 inch at most....it would be he same right? I did pec yesterday and stomach today.....the diareahea I can handle....the nasuea is ****ing killing me.....plus the headaches....its some potent **** and I might be done for awhile....I still got a lot left but I might wait to just double it up with Anavar after I am done bulking...

but it seems ideal for bulking as you can mow down all kinds of food, dirty as hell too and it will just eat it up