Bout To Take The Pgcl Plunge

Wonderman

Awards
Bout To Take The Pgcl Plunge//WILL START TONIGHT

I plan on keeping a journal of how it goes for me so stay tuned. I wont start til after the new year. Wish me look. I have a feeling me and mr toilet are going to reach new grounds:)

Just received dec 30th

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I plan on keeping a journal of how it goes for me so stay tuned. I wont start til after the new year. Wish me look. I have a feeling me and mr toilet are going to reach new grounds:)
Good luck bro. Those that have had success w/ it say the frequent trips to the bathroom slow down after the first week or so. So try and stick w/ it.

Definitely log it bro.

thwomp

Awards
good luck, hear its not as bad as pgf2a as far as the toilet issue goes.

Wonderman

Awards
Well I seem to be a little more constipated these days so I figure I would kill two birds with one stone. LOL

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well I seem to be a little more constipated these days so I figure I would kill two birds with one stone. LOL
LOL, and I'll be following.

What does your dosing look like?

Wonderman

Awards
First inject tonight

I will take my first inject tonight, 30mcg split bilaterally in the tris.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So *P came through? Patience.

Wonderman

Awards
Well, I never said he wouldnt I was just asking for a tr# because that was going to another address but yes he came through

I took my first inject tonight, 40mcg in the pecs. The dumping came and went and that was it, its definitely tolerable, now lets see if it works:)

Wonderman

Awards
Took my second inject first thing this morning, I have waited around for about 1hr and a half but I cant sit here all day, Im about to go to the gym and I have a feeling Im going to shart mid-curl. YIKES

Wonderman

Awards
Well, here I am Day 4 and I am starting to tell a big difference. For now I think I have just lost a ton of water weight but i look a hell of a lot better than 4 days ago. So far I love it. I dont even have to go to the bathroom most the time anymore.

Wonderman

Awards
Well, I am happy to announce as of today, day 4, i have lost 8 pounds!!! I am 100% positive it is all water weight so far but I will take any weight loss I can get right now:)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Well, I am happy to announce as of today, day 4, i have lost 8 pounds!!! I am 100% positive it is all water weight so far but I will take any weight loss I can get right now:)
any updates? :stick: