Made the suggeste 7/1 acetic acid and...

Wonderman

Awards
I made my own acetic acid which I was told was 7parts distilled water and 1 part Distille white vinegar 5% and it stings like hell compared to the stuff I got from M Research. Anybody else got any other suggestions. i dont want to mess up muscle tissue. Thanks

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yes, purchase it from a research supply company as I suggested to you earlier!!! I wasnt suggesting it for my own health!!!

bb

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I made my own acetic acid which I was told was 7parts distilled water and 1 part Distille white vinegar 5% and it stings like hell compared to the stuff I got from M Research. Anybody else got any other suggestions. i dont want to mess up muscle tissue. Thanks
You are supposed to cut it with Bac Water just before you inject, both to stop the stinging, and to prevent muscle tissue damage.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
You are supposed to cut it with Bac Water just before you inject, both to stop the stinging, and to prevent muscle tissue damage.
:goodpost:

Wonderman

Awards
I did, I always cut it with BW bro, Im not a rookie and babyblu, the place you suggested doestn have it.