help with understanding igf lr3 mixing
- 12-14-2007, 06:37 PM
- 12-14-2007, 06:43 PM
Dude you just ruined your IGF!!!!!!! I love how people are so into taking things with out doing ANY research. Did you even attempt to learn about reconstitution before you did this??The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 12-14-2007, 06:48 PM
that was exceedingly poorly researched man, one read of any of the IGF stickies would tell you that IGF when mixed with water is stable before it starts to degrade for MAYBE 48 hours, then its pretty much useless. time to buy some more and use acetic acid next time.
12-14-2007, 07:32 PM
You should have mixed 1ml of Acetic Acid with your IGF.
With what you did, the shelf life of your IGF was cut from years to hours.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftallday123 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 34Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:59 AM
- By stumbras in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 21Last Post: 04-07-2006, 09:02 AM
- By BMW in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-08-2005, 09:13 PM
- By Orgoonian in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2004, 02:19 AM
- By bigjosh in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2004, 03:38 PM