GHRP-6 dosage/use

  1. Banned
    dangerbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    GHRP-6 dosage/use


    Im looking at using ghrp and have searched the forums and google for dosages during injury and cant find anything. whats the best frequency with injections is it like igf where you do every 3 days? im looking to buy like 5 grams of it how long will that last me for also?

  2. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird View Post
    Im looking at using ghrp and have searched the forums and google for dosages during injury and cant find anything. whats the best frequency with injections is it like igf where you do every 3 days? im looking to buy like 5 grams of it how long will that last me for also?
    150-500mcg/day. I won't get into the details, when, how much and how to inject. Just know that ghrp6 stimulates the anterior pituitary gland, stimulating hgh and -ghrelin- release.
  3. Registered User
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    333

    Based on the assumption you live in a country where this product is legal for human use, the dosage would be 500 micrograms daily. 10 days from 5mg. Most research in countries where this has been legally tested was done sub-Q.

    bb
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    734

    be sure to let us know how this goes, sounds like this could be a good chemical to use with IGF to help provide all ingredients needed for building new cells. when you do it maybe a short log would be cool ?
  5. Registered User
    ludacris007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    united states
    Age
    32
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    240

    i personally used 150 then gradually increased the dose to see what would happen. 500 was too much bc i didnt feel like there was much return using that high of a dosage. I think that 300 was perfect for me. but you need to start low and go up and find ur sweet spot.
  6. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    734

    how long after your first does did it take before you started feeling anything? if you've done IGF would you say it had stronger effects or weaker effects?
  7. Registered User
    ludacris007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    united states
    Age
    32
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    240

    u feel the hunger almost imediately. I def like the fact I leaned out a bit while gaining about 4-5 lbs. it is really good for appetite issues. igf really leans me out but I have fatigue issues and some hand pain. I am on day 30 of 40 of igf1 using 50 mcg eod. overall I am 205 lbs and going by what I see in the mirror 8 to 10 per cent bf. ghrp-6 in summary is good for appetite and leaning effects and may help with ur joints
  8. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris007 View Post
    u feel the hunger almost imediately. I def like the fact I leaned out a bit while gaining about 4-5 lbs. it is really good for appetite issues. igf really leans me out but I have fatigue issues and some hand pain. I am on day 30 of 40 of igf1 using 50 mcg eod. overall I am 205 lbs and going by what I see in the mirror 8 to 10 per cent bf. ghrp-6 in summary is good for appetite and leaning effects and may help with ur joints
    leaning out on ghrp6 ... congrats bro ...

    So you are stacking igf/ghrp6 ... right?

    It is my impression that it is best to use hexa/ghrp/cjc for igf pct ... but hey if you are seeing good gains ...
  9. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    734

    marc:

    i've read many of our postings and you seem like you know your stuff better than i do,

    i'm sure using IGF causes a reaction somewhere and i have read that it can decrease your naturual GH production for a time after you use it but not finding much good info on what to use after IGF to bring everything back to a normal state quickly, wondering when you say "igf Pct" what you mean specifically, as in what is used, for how long, at what dose, etc...

    any links or info would be greatly appreciated!
  10. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    3817

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post
    marc:

    i've read many of our postings and you seem like you know your stuff better than i do,

    i'm sure using IGF causes a reaction somewhere and i have read that it can decrease your naturual GH production for a time after you use it but not finding much good info on what to use after IGF to bring everything back to a normal state quickly, wondering when you say "igf post cycle therapy" what you mean specifically, as in what is used, for how long, at what dose, etc...

    any links or info would be greatly appreciated!
    I will BUMP for this, I never heard of a PCT for IGF.
  11. Registered User
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    199

    Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    I will BUMP for this, I never heard of a post cycle therapy for IGF.
    Basically, any hormonal injection will shut you down (at varrying degrees, depending on your use of exogenous compounds, and the nature of said compounds). Test will shut your Hyptotalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis, exogenous Hgh will shut your anterior pituitary gland production, and exogenous igf will shut your hgh production (igf produced in the liver after hgh stimulation).

    It all comes down to Homeostasis, and negative feedback.

    Homeostasis is one of the fundamental characteristics of living things. It refers to the maintenance of the internal environment within tolerable limits. All sorts of factors affect the suitability of our body fluids to sustain life; these include properties like temperature, salinity, acidity, and the concentrations of nutrients and wastes. Because these properties affect the chemical reactions that keep us alive, we have built-in physiological mechanisms to maintain them at desirable levels.
    When a change occurs in the body, there are two general ways that the body can respond. In negative feedback, the body responds in such a way as to reverse the direction of change. Because this tends to keep things constant, it allows us to maintain homeostasis. On the other hand, positive feedback is also possible.

    So, injecting igf will shut you down, I don't know to what extent, and I don't know how fast endogenous igf/hgh will get back to homeostasis the natural way (as no research has been conducted on this matter for what I know).

    This leads me to my point, reliable sources have indicated that injecting hgh secretagogues such as Hexa, ghrp6, (even cjc, but little plp have experimented with this peptide) as a post cycle igf therapy (this means exactly what it sounds like, post cycle therapy for igf, there is post cycle therapy for test cycles, now you can have your igf post cycle therapy) to help your hgh and igf production get back to your pre-igf level.

    Say for example, you are doing a 5 week igf cycle, EOD, bilat, IM, postwo injections. 40:50:60:80:100 (I don't recommand this protocol, but my rat did run it, and I think it is a good one, to assess how you respond to igf, for a first cycle, even a second, or third cycle).

    Ok, say your last injection was on friday night, you could do a ghrp6, hexa post cycle therapy.

    saturday morning: 300mcg grp6 (hungry, better inject in the morning, although, this could "mess" with your natural hgh production, esp. after a cycle, but most ppl are more than fine, so this shouldn't be a problem). sat eve: 150mcg hexa, both subQ (abdomen will do, it doesn't make much sens to do localized injection with a hgh secretagogue), and you do that for five days ... 2 off, for a total of 3 weeks.

    ghrp6 from 100mcg to 600mcg
    hexa from 100mcg to 300mcg (my impression (from various readings) is that saturation happens around 3mcg/kg, not 2mcg/kg as you migth have read) ... but that's just sementics, you'll have to experiment, and see for yourself.

    If, you were to run only one compound I would do PM (prior bed) injections (seeing as your hgh level will be pretty low, so you would spike your endogenous hgh; hgh production spikes 40 minutes post inject, and drops after 4 hours). Synchronizing your injections with your natural hgh production.
  12. Registered User
    ludacris007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    united states
    Age
    32
    Posts
    270
    Rep Power
    240

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    leaning out on ghrp6 ... congrats bro ...

    So you are stacking igf/ghrp6 ... right?

    It is my impression that it is best to use hexa/ghrp/cjc for igf post cycle therapy ... but hey if you are seeing good gains ...
    No. I am using them seperately. I used ghrp-6 earlier this year bc i wanted the appetite inc as well as some help with the joints. I am currently on IGF-1 only and I will be using ghrp-6 kinda as a pct for this current cycle. I have read that using ghrp-6 will restore gh secretion as igf-1 has a suppressive effect on this similar to a test cycle on the hpta. I will also have some on hand when I do an anavar/hgh-frag176/pegmgf cycle early next year just in case I have appetite issues. I am also looking into cjc-1295 to see if that can be cost effective as well as a stack with hexeralin, but hex seems to be very hard to come by. but in summary, ghrp is great for appetite and thus calorie increases for bulk while keeping the gains fairly lean( abs became more defined, lost some fat in the oblique region). it helped my joints bc i have had to major ops on my left knee and it kept it pain free while doin cardio. I hope this helps and I will post when I find out some more during my research.
  13. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    734

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    Basically, any hormonal injection will shut you down (at varrying degrees, depending on your use of exogenous compounds, and the nature of said compounds). Test will shut your Hyptotalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis, exogenous Hgh will shut your anterior pituitary gland production, and exogenous igf will shut your hgh production (igf produced in the liver after hgh stimulation).

    It all comes down to Homeostasis, and negative feedback.

    Homeostasis is one of the fundamental characteristics of living things. It refers to the maintenance of the internal environment within tolerable limits. All sorts of factors affect the suitability of our body fluids to sustain life; these include properties like temperature, salinity, acidity, and the concentrations of nutrients and wastes. Because these properties affect the chemical reactions that keep us alive, we have built-in physiological mechanisms to maintain them at desirable levels.
    When a change occurs in the body, there are two general ways that the body can respond. In negative feedback, the body responds in such a way as to reverse the direction of change. Because this tends to keep things constant, it allows us to maintain homeostasis. On the other hand, positive feedback is also possible.

    So, injecting igf will shut you down, I don't know to what extent, and I don't know how fast endogenous igf/hgh will get back to homeostasis the natural way (as no research has been conducted on this matter for what I know).

    This leads me to my point, reliable sources have indicated that injecting hgh secretagogues such as Hexa, ghrp6, (even cjc, but little plp have experimented with this peptide) as a post cycle igf therapy (this means exactly what it sounds like, post cycle therapy for igf, there is post cycle therapy for test cycles, now you can have your igf post cycle therapy) to help your hgh and igf production get back to your pre-igf level.

    Say for example, you are doing a 5 week igf cycle, EOD, bilat, IM, postwo injections. 40:50:60:80:100 (I don't recommand this protocol, but my rat did run it, and I think it is a good one, to assess how you respond to igf, for a first cycle, even a second, or third cycle).

    Ok, say your last injection was on friday night, you could do a ghrp6, hexa post cycle therapy.

    saturday morning: 300mcg grp6 (hungry, better inject in the morning, although, this could "mess" with your natural hgh production, esp. after a cycle, but most ppl are more than fine, so this shouldn't be a problem). sat eve: 150mcg hexa, both subQ (abdomen will do, it doesn't make much sens to do localized injection with a hgh secretagogue), and you do that for five days ... 2 off, for a total of 3 weeks.

    ghrp6 from 100mcg to 600mcg
    hexa from 100mcg to 300mcg (my impression (from various readings) is that saturation happens around 3mcg/kg, not 2mcg/kg as you migth have read) ... but that's just sementics, you'll have to experiment, and see for yourself.

    If, you were to run only one compound I would do PM (prior bed) injections (seeing as your hgh level will be pretty low, so you would spike your endogenous hgh; hgh production spikes 40 minutes post inject, and drops after 4 hours). Synchronizing your injections with your natural hgh production.

    thanks man, that is great stuff, this should be in the IGF sticky. damnit though....that makes my cheap IGF cycles get pretty pricey....
  14. Registered User
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,824
    Rep Power
    353372

    Can I do GHRP6 for 8 weeks. I was plaining 15o x2. for 8 weeks.
  15. Banned
    yetton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    ba bye
  16. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Go away spammer.
  17. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wolf Den SF-10
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Rep Power
    0

    Not at this board...
    Negged!
  18. Registered User
    Frankenstud's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    72

    Doing Hex/Ghrp-6/CJC/Test250-500EW/Tren100EOD right now at low dosage since it seems to have a synergistic effect and ofcourse the test and tren help. Just starting week 2 and looking larger already, almost like I remain sort of pumped all day but hell...its too early for useful feedback.
  19. Registered User
    SeanyK's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    285

    i am on 300mcg/day GHRP-6, coming out of a 4 week epi/prodien run. PCT is clomid/sustain-alpha/formex/trib, and of course the GHRP6.

    What i can tell you thus far...

    - hunger is felt IMMEDIATELY, and is sometimes hard to control
    - after only 2.5 days of use, with tonight pre-bed 100mcg shot making it 3 full days, i can see and feel a difference in my composition, my workout performance, and also i have noticed an increase in sh*ts taken per day. this could be from the hike in food though.

    it will be a challenge to keep my diet under control right now, because i'm really not trying to put on much weight, just further my recomping for the time being. I am full and pumped all day.

    Currently taking 800mg B6 daily to keep prolactin down and thinking of grabbing some 7-oxo-dhea or 11-oxo to combat cortisol, as i feel like i am already getting puffed up like a balloon.
  20. Registered User
    shirtknif's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    64

    this is just a really stupid question but i'm 56 year old female gonna use ghrp for the 1st time - weight 120 5'4" tall in pretty good shape - how much and do i mix it with something? i know it's sub-q. please help - i already have it and don't want to waste it. thanks so much
    shirtknif
  21. Registered User
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Chasing "Beast" Status
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    874

    Subbed!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  22. Registered User
    mullen630x's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  130 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    63

    my shoulder keeps dislocating i was wondering what would help hgh or ghrp-6?
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Hi,I'd like to know about hgh post therapy if it's necessary to use ghrp6 together cjc (or sermorelin) or it's suffice ghrp6 alone.
    thanks
    Search DatBTrue + Peptides
  24. Registered User
    Fanboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    395

    WOW ! I just learned some good things in this thread I am looking into GHRP6 because I seriously don't have an apatite at all and its really beginning to frustrate me
  25. Registered User
    FittTitt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    78

    My friend hurt his shoulder really bad and started using this GHRP-6 and he says it worked wonders for him
  26. Registered User
    956Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    233

    Quote Originally Posted by FittTitt View Post
    My friend hurt his shoulder really bad and started using this GHRP-6 and he says it worked wonders for him
    Older or younger? Interesting timeline and feedback within the thread here, bump for update.
    GHRP6 makes my knees feel 10 yrs younger during a jog
    GHRP-2 has been my GHRP of preference when in reach. Seems like many dose way too much GHRP & get SUPER hungry - Peptide Calculator, created by Papapumpsd has helped big time. Ipamorelin is a user friendly targeted growth peptide which I also enjoy - any GHRP users able to offer their analysis of GHRP vs IPA result?
  27. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    Did anyone her get effect by increase in prolactin and cortisol also is it first thing AM post workout and right before bed?
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  28. Registered User
    Skeletor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    Did anyone her get effect by increase in prolactin and cortisol also is it first thing AM post workout and right before bed?
    I perceive the ghrp-2 to give me a rise in cortisol. I've used both Ipamorelin and ghrp-2, my choice is the Ipamorelin over the ghrp-2 because of this reason. I don't perceive a rise in cortisol with the Ipamorelin.(it is said that Ipamorelin doesn't cause a rise in cortisol at any dose)

    Yes it's upon waking, post workout, and before bed. Sometimes that's not fesible, so I just fit my three dosings in as i can.

    Also remember to not eat for at least 30min after dosing, and wait at least 2 hours after eating before dosing.
  29. Registered User
    Skeletor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    136

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Search DatBTrue + Peptides
    DatBTrue is the man when it comes to peptides.
  30. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    Yeah from what I read Ipam seems to be a safe alternative, how was ipam on fatloss
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  31. Registered User
    Skeletor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    136

    Cant say about fat loss. I've been trying to maintain muscle mass and increase it since I've been using peptides. I haven't really paid attention to fat loss. I've only been back in the gym since I hurt my shoulder for about 7 weeks.
  32. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    So if someone were to inject to fix shoulder or knee area where exactly should they be injecting? Is there a site for this info
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  33. Registered User
    Skeletor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    136

    The way I understand it is that you get a systemic effect from the peptides. They cause a GH release from the pituitary glad. Then the effects of that travel to where needs be. The place I've always injected in is subcutaneously around the abdomen. This is the same place and same way my doctor told me to inject my GH.

    There is this thread which has some basic information.

    Peptide basics by author Datbtrue

    You can google DatBTrue, he has a site as well.
  34. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    So you noticed better joints from subq? Hmm
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  35. Registered User
    Skeletor's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    136

    Definitely faster healing of my shoulder ligament. The pain subsided rather quickly too. I wasn't on them from the beginning of the injury but after I started the rate of healing was well accelerated. I started with 1- 100/100mcg injection a day then moved up to 3- 100/100mcg injections a day. Shortly after that point I could really notice a difference.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GHRP/CJC use for Natural 20 y/o a waste of time?
    By Matosaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 06:41 AM
  2. GHRP-6 use.
    By Khoury in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 05:02 PM
  3. Tribulus - High Dosage Use (4 grams + per day)
    By JRam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 08:06 PM
  4. Which IGF/GHRP to use?
    By ChickenLegs99 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 04:11 AM
  5. what dosages should i use on this cycle
    By Zack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2003, 07:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in