Would Frags be Ok while I'm pulsing SD and PP?

Wood

Awards
I'm doing a pulse cycle of Superdrol and Pheraplex, I have some Frags I would like to start but I want to make sure it's ok to run them all at the same time. I'm running my pulse 3 days a week, I'm having great results bulking up but I've put on some fat as well.

Thanks for the help.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing a pulse cycle of Superdrol and Pheraplex, I have some Frags I would like to start but I want to make sure it's ok to run them all at the same time. I'm running my pulse 3 days a week, I'm having great results bulking up but I've put on some fat as well.

Thanks for the help.
what do you mean by frags?

GH frags dont work, if that is what you are considering using.

Wood

Awards
Jomi, maybe you didn't get any results out frags but my solo run with them in the spring had great results.

So again, does anyone know if it's ok to run them while on a pulse cycle?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jomi, maybe you didn't get any results out frags but my solo run with them in the spring had great results.

So again, does anyone know if it's ok to run them while on a pulse cycle?
i havent run them. GH frag cannot biologically have the affect advertised through gh receptor stimulation. if you got "great results" it was either placebo or through some type of stimulation not regulated by the GH receptor.

and yes its fine, why wouldnt it be?

Marc-Antony

Awards
i havent run them. GH frag cannot biologically have the affect advertised through gh receptor stimulation. if you got "great results" it was either placebo or through some type of stimulation not regulated by the GH receptor.

and yes its fine, why wouldnt it be?

GH frag cannot biologically have the affect advertised through gh receptor stimulation ?? Why ??

I haven't tried Frags, but it is very possible that the 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone is hydrolyzed in the body, and utilizes other receptors for fat burning. I haven't looked properly into those fragments, so this is just a possibility (hgh is hydrolyzed in multiple peptides, each serving various purposes, fat burning, muscular hypertrophy, muscular hyperplasia, etc etc), throwing Frags out the window is a little soon, IMO.

And, yes using frags on your cycle is fine, preferably have some frag time during post cycle therapy.