Can Long r3 IGF-1 possibly cause diabetes for someone at high risk of diabetes?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I tried searching but didnt really find a answer. My grandmother has diabetes and a lot of family members on her side had it. So I wondering can Long r3 IGF-1 cause or increase my chances of getting diabetes? I recently had some blood work done and the doc says I am fine but to watch out later on because it runs in my family.

Thanks

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It binds to the IR 100 times less than Insulin itself, take from that what you like but it could, I suppose.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
So it is possible :think:

Has it happen to anyone before?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
If you are THAT concerned then don't use it. More importantly don't rely on a message board post from some guy called DatBtrue stating it is "okay".

San Quinn: I don't wanna hear about no motherf@ckin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Quinn. I'm on the motherf@cker. Go back in there, chill them diabetics out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly.

DatBtrue: You ain't got no problem, Quinn. I'm on the motherf@cker. Go back in there, chill them diabetics out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

San Quinn: You sendin' the Wolf?

DatBtrue: Oh, you feel better, motherf@cker?

San Quinn: Sh@t, yeah, bro. That's all you had to say.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
igf-1 drastically increases insulin sensitivity....it does not decrease it.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
If you are THAT concerned then don't use it. More importantly don't rely on a message board post from some guy called DatBtrue stating it is "okay".

San Quinn: I don't wanna hear about no motherf@ckin' ifs. All I wanna hear from your ass is, You ain't got no problem, Quinn. I'm on the motherf@cker. Go back in there, chill them diabetics out and wait for the calvary which should be coming directly.

DatBtrue: You ain't got no problem, Quinn. I'm on the motherf@cker. Go back in there, chill them diabetics out and wait for the Wolf who should be coming directly.

San Quinn: You sendin' the Wolf?

DatBtrue: Oh, you feel better, motherf@cker?

San Quinn: Sh@t, yeah, bro. That's all you had to say.
Nice Pulp Fiction reference.

:head:

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol at the wolf!

igf-1 drastically increases insulin sensitivity....it does not decrease it.
I know this is an older thread I made and might be a stupid question but what exactly does this mean? Does it mean that if igf-1 drastically increases insulin sensitivity then someone with high risk is more likely to maybe start diabetes?

Thanks