My proof that the chinese yellow and blue tops are the same

Wonderman

Awards
I have gotten my blue tops from a particular person several times over the years. Well, my last hgh kit came with yellow tops. When I asked why, they just said that they were the exact same thing as the blue tops, the company they get it from changed the tops to yellow. HMMM, if it is coming out of china for the most part it is the same thing.

Wonderman

Awards
Well buddy all I am trying to say is it is not hard to throw on a different color cap and a sticker.

Wonderman

Awards
Not to mention I was told they were changed to "help out" some resellers. That is proof enough for me to stick with the cheapest option

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have gotten my blue tops from a particular person several times over the years. Well, my last hgh kit came with yellow tops. When I asked why, they just said that they were the exact same thing as the blue tops, the company they get it from changed the tops to yellow. HMMM, if it is coming out of china for the most part it is the same thing.
I have used both. Have you?

Anyway, I found the yellows to be VASTLY superior to the blues. There are of course always potential batch issues, but that is a given. IMO, the yellows are better.

Wonderman

Awards
I actually have both as we speak, I cant really tell the difference, I am switching them back and forth, A blue top one day and a yellow top the next. I wasnt trying to cause any problems, I just want people to be aware a colored top wont make a difference.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Hey I didn't mean to sound that much like a smartass... but what you have is anecdotal evidence.. (spelling??) not proof. I've never tread the hgh road, but "proof" to me would be if you had both bottles analized by a reputable company then posted the results.

asap1

Awards
Many of my associates can't tell the difference either.

Wonderman

Awards
You are right bro, testing what someone claims to be different against the yellow/blue tops would provide REAL proof, didnt mean to sound like a jerk

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I actually have both as we speak, I cant really tell the difference, I am switching them back and forth, A blue top one day and a yellow top the next. I wasnt trying to cause any problems, I just want people to be aware a colored top wont make a difference.
Dude, use one kind for 6 weeks then the other kind for 6 weeks THAT is how you would be able to tell a difference. On a daily basis? That would only prove that you know NOTHING about GH in the first place...

And of course, yeah, someone can have a yellow top put on any vial, that doesn't mean that the usual "yellow-top" is just any GH with a yellow top...

szeleale

Awards
Thank You...Funny ****
Dude, use one kind for 6 weeks then the other kind for 6 weeks THAT is how you would be able to tell a difference. On a daily basis? That would only prove that you know NOTHING about GH in the first place...

And of course, yeah, someone can have a yellow top put on any vial, that doesn't mean that the usual "yellow-top" is just any GH with a yellow top...

Wonderman

Awards
Well, when a chinese sources tells me they changed to yellow tops to help out some resellers, I would say the only person that would argue with me were people trying to pass of the yellows as better. Just wanted to help some folks out. Grunt, you know this game a heck of a lot better than me so I don't want to step on your toes and six weeks of each would help for somebody really curious. There is no point in me doing that since I know they are the exact same.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well, when a chinese sources tells me they changed to yellow tops to help out some resellers, I would say the only person that would argue with me were people trying to pass of the yellows as better. Just wanted to help some folks out. Grunt, you know this game a heck of a lot better than me so I don't want to step on your toes and six weeks of each would help for somebody really curious. There is no point in me doing that since I know they are the exact same.
Uh, and how do you know this now?

Coz in my book they are hugely different.

Wonderman

Awards
I mentioned that I was told they merely did it to help out resellers in my post on December 3rd

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned that I was told they merely did it to help out resellers in my post on December 3rd
Yeah but who is "they"? ALL of the Chinese? :D

See the problem with "they did it to increase sales"?