Long term IGF1lr3 storage options

1. Registered User

Long term IGF1lr3 storage options

I've never used the stuff, but I am intrigued by its healing and rejuvinative properties. I can forsee a day when nobody but researchers have access to the stuff. I think it's potentially valuable enough for healing and life extension, I'd like to have a decent supply tucked away in case of accident. While a there have been a few posts about the stuff being more or less stable while in solution, if someone has some thoughts about storage for, say, a decade or more, I'd like to hear them. Liquid nitrogen? Vacuum sealed in the freezer? Stuffed in a condom and buried under a pile of rubbish? Any ideas on testing the purity and effectiveness of the stuff after you uncork it some decades later? DNA microarray assays? Southern blot? Is there a simple antibody test I can stash away with it and use? Imagine I have access to all manner of high tech equipment, or can get it.

Ideally society will change in a way that makes IGF1 type stuff available to all trauma patients (or, better yet, anyone who wants the stuff), but I am not optimistic in the sense shown by my fellow man.

Presumably some of you have the chemistry know-how to do something like this. I don't, but I am a fast learner; otherwise, I'd just up and do it myself.

2. Banned

I cant comment on any of the storage methods, well, actually I wouldnt use the condom route. But if you dont plan on using it for a while definitely buy the lypholized version. Reconstitute later.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I cant comment on any of the storage methods, well, actually I wouldnt use the condom route. But if you dont plan on using it for a while definitely buy the lypholized version. Reconstitute later.
    what is the life of igf in the lypholized state?
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CHA0S View Post
    what is the life of igf in the lypholized state?
    Good question...that answer may be in Grunt's write up, but I'm guessing its a substantial amount of time. Much much longer than reconstituted IGF imo.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Good question...that answer may be in Grunt's write up, but I'm guessing its a substantial amount of time. Much much longer than reconstituted IGF imo.
    i figured that would be the case.
  6. Registered User

That's def the plan thus far. I only mention the condom thing as a yark, but if that's all I need to do: aka keep it dry and in the dark, and it's good for 10 years, I'll do that and be happy, rather than investing in all kinds of stuff that can be found by nosey people.

Everything I read about this drug amazes the hell out of me. It looks a little scary for recreational purposes (aka growing my intestines and developing lrg3 antibodies), but for healing and life extension, it looks really amazing. It would be even more amazing if we had some 'PCT-like' data on how the body reacts to exogenous sources of the stuff (aka, does the liver stop producing it?). That's also something I'd like to think about moving forward.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by phaeton66 View Post
    That's def the plan thus far. I only mention the condom thing as a yark, but if that's all I need to do: aka keep it dry and in the dark, and it's good for 10 years, I'll do that and be happy, rather than investing in all kinds of stuff that can be found by nosey people.

Everything I read about this drug amazes the hell out of me. It looks a little scary for recreational purposes (aka growing my intestines and developing lrg3 antibodies), but for healing and life extension, it looks really amazing. It would be even more amazing if we had some 'post cycle therapy-like' data on how the body reacts to exogenous sources of the stuff (aka, does the liver stop producing it?). That's also something I'd like to think about moving forward.
    yea i know, i love this topic. i'm gonna run it next month along side with my cycle on pct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Long Term Storage of PH/DS
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 06:07 PM
  2. Long-term storage of supplements
    By ward0351 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 07:29 PM
  3. LONG TERM STORAGE OF AAS
    By samva777 in forum Anabolics