IGF-1 intraphallus injection

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
All in good fun, not that I would need any extra growth for the old third leg, but I wonder what localized effects it would have. :blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO!

It will only work when it comes in contact with an IGF receptor.

Bad kitty!

D

dangerbird

Banned
Awards
i think age has alot to do with it because im 18 and have used igf on my **** and it grew after

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Infections tend to cause a lot of swelling. ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this has been covered before i dont think its possible. I would love to tell you to try it out but something terrible might happen.

try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NO!

It will only work when it comes in contact with an IGF receptor.

Bad kitty!
Couldn't you inject IGF receptors with it? Along with some John Holmes Extract?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't you inject IGF receptors with it? Along with some John Holmes Extract?
i couldnt find the john holmes extract, i think they sold out. I did however pick up some ron jeremy extract. If that doesnt work ill just go with my rubber extension again :sad:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i couldnt find the john holmes extract, i think they sold out. I did however pick up some ron jeremy extract. If that doesnt work ill just go with my rubber extension again :sad:
I think that causes massive body hair growth, and gut distension...and a strong desire to autofellate.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that causes massive body hair growth, and gut distension...and a strong desire to autofellate.
Does beer work for this as well? It tends to cause some pretty good gut distension, and (though very indirectly) can increase bodyhair.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does beer work for this as well? It tends to cause some pretty good gut distension, and (though very indirectly) can increase bodyhair.
But since chronic beer ingestion increases estrogenic effects, I would say the autofellatio aspect would soon become mechanically impossible.

You would be able to play with your Moobs, though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
But since chronic beer ingestion increases estrogenic effects, I would say the autofellatio aspect would soon become mechanically impossible.

You would be able to play with your Moobs, though.
However, alcohol (rather the aldehyde metabolites) are documented to impair judgement; therefore, making you at least think you can.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
However, alcohol (rather the aldehyde metabolites) are documented to impair judgement; therefore, making you at least think you can.
As long as I don't, unknowingly, stumble across footage of this attempt while expecting to see naked hotties getting wild, then have at it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
J IGF-1/GH 2
S Anabolics 1
V Supplements 3
V Supplements 0