Anyone seen this stuff...if so, is it bunk?

1. Anyone seen this stuff...if so, is it bunk?

Strange-looking product, but don't know if it's efficacious or just complete snake oil. It's from a known bulk nutrition site. (wink).

http://www.*************.com/?products_id=4085

Symbiotropin PRO-hGH
    40 tabs
    $74.00
    by Nutraceutics

2. Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Strange-looking product, but don't know if it's efficacious or just complete snake oil. It's from a known bulk nutrition site. (wink).

Symbiotropin PRO-hGH
    40 tabs
    $74.00
    by Nutraceutics
    holy ****. That is one overpriced box of bull****. I dont think any of their products is worth looking at

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    holy ****. That is one overpriced box of bull****. I dont think any of their products is worth looking at
    Didn't think so.

How about Secretagogue-One by MHP or Powerfull by USP Labs?

I've also seen good reviews of Hemogex (spelling?) by VPX.

I wonder if it's all snake oil??

I saw a USP Labs rep post about a study (funded by USP Labs) that showed PowerFull to be the equivalent of A LOT of injectable growth hormone. Something seems fishy about that to me....

Any opinions?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post

Symbiotropin PRO-hGH
    40 tabs
    $74.00
    by Nutraceutics
    Back in the day when this stuff first came out I used to use it a lot. Overall compared to the experiences I have had with other hGH releasers this was the one I had the best experience with. I have no idea if it was just something unique to me or if it was because I was younger but I had many of the effects associated with increased GH. Less sleep required; loss of body fat especially abdominal; increase in pigment for eye color (this one is especially weird because the only other time I noticed this was on real GH many years later). I thought it was good stuff for a releaser.

Mr.50

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Back in the day when this stuff first came out I used to use it a lot. Overall compared to the experiences I have had with other hGH releasers this was the one I had the best experience with. I have no idea if it was just something unique to me or if it was because I was younger but I had many of the effects associated with increased GH. Less sleep required; loss of body fat especially abdominal; increase in pigment for eye color (this one is especially weird because the only other time I noticed this was on real GH many years later). I thought it was good stuff for a releaser.

Mr.50
    Very interesting...and you're talking about Symbio or Secretagogue-One?

6. Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    Very interesting...and you're talking about Symbio or Secretagogue-One?
    Oh right.... I was talking about Symbiotropin. The eefect was not anything like (strength wise) the real thing but the type of results on a more suttle level were very similar.

Mr.50

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Oh right.... I was talking about Symbiotropin. The eefect was not anything like (strength wise) the real thing but the type of results on a more suttle level were very similar.

Mr.50
    Good to know, thanks for your input man!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. ALL this SYNTHA-6 talk--Is it that good?
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-08-2009, 03:45 PM
  3. Has anyone seen this? Is this legit?
    By morpheus1914 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 09:39 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
  5. has anyone seen this Leptoprin comercial??
    By destro19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 06:25 PM