Anyone seen this stuff...if so, is it bunk?

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
holy ****. That is one overpriced box of bull****. I dont think any of their products is worth looking at
Didn't think so.

How about Secretagogue-One by MHP or Powerfull by USP Labs?

I've also seen good reviews of Hemogex (spelling?) by VPX.

I wonder if it's all snake oil??

I saw a USP Labs rep post about a study (funded by USP Labs) that showed PowerFull to be the equivalent of A LOT of injectable growth hormone. Something seems fishy about that to me....

Any opinions?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Strange-looking product, but don't know if it's efficacious or just complete snake oil. It's from a known bulk nutrition site. (wink).

http://www.*************.com/?products_id=4085

Symbiotropin PRO-hGH
40 tabs
$74.00
by Nutraceutics
Back in the day when this stuff first came out I used to use it a lot. Overall compared to the experiences I have had with other hGH releasers this was the one I had the best experience with. I have no idea if it was just something unique to me or if it was because I was younger but I had many of the effects associated with increased GH. Less sleep required; loss of body fat especially abdominal; increase in pigment for eye color (this one is especially weird because the only other time I noticed this was on real GH many years later). I thought it was good stuff for a releaser.

Mr.50

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day when this stuff first came out I used to use it a lot. Overall compared to the experiences I have had with other hGH releasers this was the one I had the best experience with. I have no idea if it was just something unique to me or if it was because I was younger but I had many of the effects associated with increased GH. Less sleep required; loss of body fat especially abdominal; increase in pigment for eye color (this one is especially weird because the only other time I noticed this was on real GH many years later). I thought it was good stuff for a releaser.

Mr.50
Very interesting...and you're talking about Symbio or Secretagogue-One?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting...and you're talking about Symbio or Secretagogue-One?
Oh right.... I was talking about Symbiotropin. The eefect was not anything like (strength wise) the real thing but the type of results on a more suttle level were very similar.

Mr.50

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Oh right.... I was talking about Symbiotropin. The eefect was not anything like (strength wise) the real thing but the type of results on a more suttle level were very similar.

Mr.50
Good to know, thanks for your input man!