Opinions on premixed IGF1lr3...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the title says....

Okay so temperature and time has no real bearing here if BA or AA is used to reconstitute before it is shipped but what about it moving around and shaking around in the vial in transit? We know peptides are fragile, GH for example. So does the IGF1lr3 that is premixed degrade in transit?

Marc-Antony

Awards
Like the title says....

Okay so temperature and time has no real bearing here if BA or AA is used to reconstitute before it is shipped but what about it moving around and shaking around in the vial in transit? We know peptides are fragile, GH for example. So does the IGF1lr3 that is premixed degrade in transit?
I haven't found any data showing, or even confirming that reconstituted igf could easily be degrated, if shaken vigorously. Heck, I even know of a research lab, that says to shake well before use.

Anyhoo, If igf does indeed get degrated, if treated to roughly, It's all gonna depend on how your package was treated during transportation. Degradation could vary from 5-50% depending on ... ^^

Also, reconstituted igf is somewhat more expensive.

For those 2 reasons, degradation of igf during transport (if indeed it does degrade), and price, I'd stick to the powder form. After all, it's way easy to reconstitute your own igf.

If anybody, has got some study showing that peptides should be treated with such care (transport, reconstitution, etc etc) feel free to chime in.

Turd

Awards
I've heard conflicting info regarding temp and time. I've read ifg has to be refidgerated and it begins breaking down immediately. Then in another post i read fine at room temp and good for months at a time. I'm really confused and my bottle is staring at me.

Cordell

I've heard conflicting info regarding temp and time. I've read ifg has to be refidgerated and it begins breaking down immediately. Then in another post i read fine at room temp and good for months at a time. I'm really confused and my bottle is staring at me.
I've contacted my supplier which happens to be a reputable one in regards to this. I was told that it would take extreme preasure and temperature to break down the chains in the pre-mixed long r3-igf. I've purchace the premixed twice now. Both times I've kept it in a first aid kit in my pickup for long amounts of time and all that shaking around has no effect what so ever. Three months later I'll start another cylce at only 40mcg pwo and by day two or three I'm eating like a horse. Just my oppinion. Take it or leave it. I'm just MR. Cordell.

Wonderman

Awards
Just started mine today 40mcg pwo. How many times per week should I do it 4 or 5?

Turd

Awards
I've been trying to research, but just keep getting more confused. How would you mix IGF1lr3 to be stable at room temp for at least 3-4 months?

edit:

My kit contains a 10ml bottle of .9% sodium chloride

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess the peptide is strong enough to endure transport. I know that temperature does not have a huge bearing on the shelf life of it but i was always unsure on the shaking and fragileness of the chain. Thanks for the replies, ill probably give it a shot.

Cordell

Just started mine today 40mcg pwo. How many times per week should I do it 4 or 5?
Read "My take on IGF" by "Grunt76". It's a sticky. It's a forever growing thread that is haaaaaaauge, but if your serious about learning how to use long r3-igf it's a must read (imo).

To answer your question: Imediatly after your workout you would pin your igf. In saying that I'm assuming that your lifting no more then three or four times a week. Don't forget a carb shake after pinning. Carbs are a must when on igf (again, imo).

Last edited:

Cordell

I've been trying to research, but just keep getting more confused. How would you mix IGF1lr3 to be stable at room temp for at least 3-4 months?

edit:

My kit contains a 10ml bottle of .9% sodium chloride
You too! Go here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/52017-my-take-igf.html. A year and a half ago I knew nothing about igf. Took me four nights to read this (reading............... not my strong point), but Grunt knows what he's talking about here. Search around and you'll find he's likey one of the most experianced user's who can back up he's statements with science and facts. It's a big read, but everything you need to know is in there from mixing, pinning, to timing. Got me going and I never looked back.

Cordell

Turd

Awards
You too! Go here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/52017-my-take-igf.html. A year and a half ago I knew nothing about igf. Took me four nights to read this (reading............... not my strong point), but Grunt knows what he's talking about here. Search around and you'll find he's likey one of the most experianced user's who can back up he's statements with science and facts. It's a big read, but everything you need to know is in there from mixing, pinning, to timing. Got me going and I never looked back.

Cordell

I read most of that thread. Most people are suggesting AA for reconstitution. I just read a thread that said AA will destroy the peptides. I just don't know, I would hate to waist my supply.

Marc-Antony

Awards
I read most of that thread. Most people are suggesting AA for reconstitution. I just read a thread that said AA will destroy the peptides. I just don't know, I would hate to waist my supply.
You haven't been reading carefully enough. AA .6% will stabilize igf at room temp for months.

Adding NaCl, or BW will degrade the peptide.

That's why: reconstitute your igf with AA, add NaCl right before pinning. (NaCl to somewhat neutralzize AA's effect on muscular cells, AA causes muscular cell necrosis, if not diluted properly).

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You haven't been reading carefully enough. AA .6% will stabilize igf at room temp for months.

Adding NaCl, or BW will degrade the peptide.

That's why: reconstitute your igf with AA, add NaCl right before pinning. (NaCl to somewhat neutralzize AA's effect on muscular cells, AA causes muscular cell necrosis, if not diluted properly).
I've read 75% of what you inject should be NaCl, the other 25% is AA + IGF1 solution. So you draw whatever you want as far as IGF1 and AA, then you draw 3 times as much NaCl, does that sound right?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read 75% of what you inject should be NaCl, the other 25% is AA + IGF1 solution. So you draw whatever you want as far as IGF1 and AA, then you draw 3 times as much NaCl, does that sound right?
where did you hear that? I think its more of a personal opinion type deal. I mean i cant obviously tell how much damage the AA does to the muscle but ive shot the igf and aa without any nacl or bw and it seemed fine to me. (i ran out)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Im taking a molecular biotechnology class and we have spent the majority of the semester talking about protien production and purification...That should definitly not come premixed...these peptides are so fragile its not even funny. The most common way for any protien is in a lypholised powder. I would not purchase anything thjat is shipped premixed!!!

Marc-Antony

Awards
I do 2:1 NaCl:igf ... it's a matter of personal preferences, and also what some research chem sites have recommanded to me, I haven't been able to get hold of lab results as to why that ratio over 3:1, 4:1 ... So, it's probably a question of personal preferences, as long as you get your 2:1.

There is also the matter of injecting a small volume vs. big volume, I don't know how familiar you are with needles, but injecting .5ml or 1ml per muscle is quite a lot, esp. for smaller muscles like biceps. The smaller the volume the better, IMO, but that's just a matter of what feels comfortable (as long as you get 2:1).

You could also throw in some VitB12, instead of NaCl.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im taking a molecular biotechnology class and we have spent the majority of the semester talking about protien production and purification...That should definitly not come premixed...these peptides are so fragile its not even funny. The most common way for any protien is in a lypholised powder. I would not purchase anything thjat is shipped premixed!!!
Id like to know more. Ill probably take your word for it but does it apply to igf1lr3 specifically. It would be great if you looked into it a bit more. I always thought the peptide was fragile but ive read otherwise by people that have used the premixed....not sure. THe place i was looking to get it at supposedly gets their igf from GroPep, thats y. Reps for you.

Cordell

Id like to know more. Ill probably take your word for it but does it apply to igf1lr3 specifically. It would be great if you looked into it a bit more. I always thought the peptide was fragile but ive read otherwise by people that have used the premixed....not sure. THe place i was looking to get it at supposedly gets their igf from GroPep, thats y. Reps for you.
llllllllll

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I looked into that place as well, they say the get it from GroPep but they sell it premixed? Whats up with that.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked into that place as well, they say the get it from GroPep but they sell it premixed? Whats up with that.
exactly! i dont know where else to go. Im not going to pay 200+ for a mg of igf...

Turd

Awards
I found this info in another thread, Anybody know if this is correct?

"In a 1cc syringe, draw up 0.12cc of distilled white vinegar and 0.88cc of distilled water.
Remove the needle, put a 0.22µM sterile filter, add a sterile needle, and filter that into a sterile vial."

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still trying to find a lab that sells gropep that does not already come reconstituted.
exactly. have you been on the gropep website? i dont think they sell i recon'd kind of weird that all the sources that get from gropep are being sold recon'd. Im still not sure if buying premixed is a good idea as far as the peptide goes...