new to site and to hgh

zfriend

Awards
hey everyone, its been awhile since i was on a site like this, last one i was on was anabolic-factor.com. if anyone on here was on there say hey to me. my name was darkistheday. anyways, looking at a cycle of hgh and wanted to know if injecting in the stomach and love handles would be ok? havent bought yet and dont know much about, thats why im researchin obviously.

sam salters

Awards
hey everyone, its been awhile since i was on a site like this, last one i was on was anabolic-factor.com. if anyone on here was on there say hey to me. my name was darkistheday. anyways, looking at a cycle of hgh and wanted to know if injecting in the stomach and love handles would be ok? havent bought yet and dont know much about, thats why im researchin obviously.
you say your researching? i would call that being lazy, if you were actually researching you could have found that answer in less time than it would take to make this post.... :gotsearch

and just so you wont make another post like this, yes...its totally fine. thats where most people inject

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow. That's a warm welcome. Gotta love the internet, where every skinny kid has tough guy attitude.