Media Grade vs. Receptor Grade

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have read Receptor Grade is 95% pure and Media Grade is 85% pure. So one would think receptor grade was better, but I have read on another forum that no one really has real Receptor Grade it is rare and very expensive.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have read the same, i went with receptor for my first run. I regret it. Not saying its not good but just stick with media imo.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10% difference in purity is gonna not cause too much of a significant difference.

The +/- a few nanoliters margin of error you get from drawing out the mixture will probably cause a bigger difference in active being injected than the purity differences.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will keep that in mind, thanks.:goodpost:

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
stick with media grade. receptor is hell of more expensive but was the one intended for human use. but the only way you can tell the difference between the two is in a lab.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
all receptor did was make me considerably more sleepy

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the most important thing is your source. Find a quality source. It seems there is a high degree of difference in quality of this stuff floating around.

Wonderman

Awards
My guess is Ain't none of us really getting receptor grade but I do believe there are differences in purity when it comes to different company's "Media Grade"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah real receptor grade is probably gonna run you 400 plus. Check out GroPep. They are one of the only real labs that make IGF1LR3...

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah real receptor grade is probably gonna run you 400 plus. Check out GroPep. They are one of the only real labs that make IGF1LR3...

Too bad GroPep doesn't sell to individuals, and only to companies that use it what it is intended for.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad GroPep doesn't sell to individuals, and only to companies that use it what it is intended for.
I dont think they would investigate it if you had a company name and it seemed real legit. I think thats how alot of guys that are selling it for us get it (even tho there isnt many of them that get from gropep).

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think they would investigate it if you had a company name and it seemed real legit. I think thats how alot of guys that are selling it for us get it (even tho there isnt many of them that get from gropep).

I haven't found any that sell gropep.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try omega its said that he gets from there....thats all i can say here.