Hey fellas quick help needed....

hardlifter

Awards
Just received the HGH frag 176-191. Just wanted to know if it needs to be mix like the IGF1LR3 does. I read on here that 200mcg is a good amount and to do it apparently in the middle of the night. Do I draw 200mcg in the slin then the Bac.Wat. also or just alone. Not quite sure in this one and I also got the GHRP-6. How to I inject this. I can't find article on it. I just need some advice from one of the more experienced guys on here. I am currently running 100mcg ed postworkout of IGFLR3 but I am rethinking that now after reading Grunt76 article. I have used this 3 times before ove the last 3 years and I have never gotten a bloated stomach. It is 34 inches round taped. My arrms are still close to 20in. and I weigh 240 @ 7%bf. maybe less. But I am really worried about the extended intestines know after readin that. I think I will cut that back to 50 or 60mcg just in case. (knock on wood about the stomach) Anyways can someone help me here I aprreciate it. I need to know how to use the 2 products GHRP-6 and HGH frag 176-191 and is it okay to take all these with the IGF1LR3 at the same time. thanks to who ever responds. I really appreciate it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll want to remove the source from your post.