Any new peptides?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck finding the old ones............they wont be around for long!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck finding the old ones............they wont be around for long!
Most are still available. But the price is quite inflated for the time being....hopefully its temporary? pretty soon FOOD will be on the list of banned substances. we'll need a prescription for steak.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PumpedInCali

Awards
Xentropin

Are there any new peptides being looked at? whats the future of peptides past igf and mgf?
Yeah, there is this product called Xentropin, which is GHRP-2 Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide. I've been on it for a few months, and it works great.

Jim

Marc-Antony

Awards
The future is in the SARM S-4
There are quite a lot of peptides with good potential ... CJC 1295, Hexa, GHRP-6, HGH Frag ...

I am planning my next peptide cycle ... Igf/Hexa or GHRP ...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning my next peptide cycle ... Igf/Hexa or GHRP ...
I did cjc,hex,ghrp,anf igf -1 for a while and loved it. Wish I could have kept it going!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I did a kit of Oratropin and LOVED it, i'm going to do just peptides in the next year, igf-1, mgf etc.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im currently using PMGF, and ordered oratropin like 2 months ago so still waiting on that, pretty much gave up on it but i wont derail the thread with that.

Anyways just finished my first week with PMGF, im not to sure what im supposed to be expecting with PMGF, ive use IGF once before and liked it, but have no idea what to expect with PMGF.

Marc-Antony

Awards
Im currently using PMGF, and ordered oratropin like 2 months ago so still waiting on that, pretty much gave up on it but i wont derail the thread with that.

Anyways just finished my first week with PMGF, im not to sure what im supposed to be expecting with PMGF, ive use IGF once before and liked it, but have no idea what to expect with PMGF.
PEGMGF is best used in conjunction with (not instead of) regular MGF (and IGF). I think that PEGMGF is probably best used on off-days from training, to keep MGF levels elevated and get additional hypertrophy from the longer releasing PEGMGF.

So, along with regular MGF and Lr3IGF-1, if I felt it to be necessary, I might throw in some PEGMGF on off-days from training, to get additional growth (and again, if it were me, I’d probably recommend 400-500mcg of PEGMGF on off days, with a regular dose of 200mcg of regular MGF + 100mgs of Lr3IGF-1 on training days).

All in all, I’m not very fond of this product, and it’s best used (if at all), as a possible adjunct to an IGF + MGF cycle, and never in place of regular MGF. Unfortunately, it just didn’t pan out as people hoped it would, but it’s not a complete waste of money.

Yeah, that pretty much says it all ... it's not a complete waste of money.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PEGMGF is best used in conjunction with (not instead of) regular MGF (and IGF). I think that PEGMGF is probably best used on off-days from training, to keep MGF levels elevated and get additional hypertrophy from the longer releasing PEGMGF.

So, along with regular MGF and Lr3IGF-1, if I felt it to be necessary, I might throw in some PEGMGF on off-days from training, to get additional growth (and again, if it were me, I’d probably recommend 400-500mcg of PEGMGF on off days, with a regular dose of 200mcg of regular MGF + 100mgs of Lr3IGF-1 on training days).

All in all, I’m not very fond of this product, and it’s best used (if at all), as a possible adjunct to an IGF + MGF cycle, and never in place of regular MGF. Unfortunately, it just didn’t pan out as people hoped it would, but it’s not a complete waste of money.

Yeah, that pretty much says it all ... it's not a complete waste of money.
agreed. I do not think it will make a noticeable short range difference if used by itself