Any new peptides?

  1. Banned
    dangerbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

    growth hormones


    Im On Growth Hormone

  2. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    good luck finding the old ones............they wont be around for long!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Banned
    pudzian2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    good luck finding the old ones............they wont be around for long!
    Most are still available. But the price is quite inflated for the time being....hopefully its temporary? pretty soon FOOD will be on the list of banned substances. we'll need a prescription for steak.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    dangerbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    88.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    good luck finding the old ones............they wont be around for long!
    ? is igf-1 gona be made ilegal any time soon?
  5. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird View Post
    ? is igf-1 gona be made ilegal any time soon?
    it's a matter of time.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. New Member
    PumpedInCali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    87
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    33%

    Xentropin


    Quote Originally Posted by dangerbird View Post
    Are there any new peptides being looked at? whats the future of peptides past igf and mgf?
    Yeah, there is this product called Xentropin, which is GHRP-2 Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide. I've been on it for a few months, and it works great.

    Jim
  7. Banned
    pudzian2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpedInCali View Post
    Yeah, there is this product called Xentropin, which is GHRP-2 Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide. I've been on it for a few months, and it works great.

    Jim
    what are your results so far?
  8. New Member
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    The future is in the SARM S-4
    There are quite a lot of peptides with good potential ... CJC 1295, Hexa, GHRP-6, HGH Frag ...

    I am planning my next peptide cycle ... Igf/Hexa or GHRP ...
  9. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    I am planning my next peptide cycle ... Igf/Hexa or GHRP ...
    I did cjc,hex,ghrp,anf igf -1 for a while and loved it. Wish I could have kept it going!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  10. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I did a kit of Oratropin and LOVED it, i'm going to do just peptides in the next year, igf-1, mgf etc.
  11. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Im currently using PMGF, and ordered oratropin like 2 months ago so still waiting on that, pretty much gave up on it but i wont derail the thread with that.

    Anyways just finished my first week with PMGF, im not to sure what im supposed to be expecting with PMGF, ive use IGF once before and liked it, but have no idea what to expect with PMGF.
  12. New Member
    Marc-Antony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im currently using PMGF, and ordered oratropin like 2 months ago so still waiting on that, pretty much gave up on it but i wont derail the thread with that.

    Anyways just finished my first week with PMGF, im not to sure what im supposed to be expecting with PMGF, ive use IGF once before and liked it, but have no idea what to expect with PMGF.
    PEGMGF is best used in conjunction with (not instead of) regular MGF (and IGF). I think that PEGMGF is probably best used on off-days from training, to keep MGF levels elevated and get additional hypertrophy from the longer releasing PEGMGF.

    So, along with regular MGF and Lr3IGF-1, if I felt it to be necessary, I might throw in some PEGMGF on off-days from training, to get additional growth (and again, if it were me, I’d probably recommend 400-500mcg of PEGMGF on off days, with a regular dose of 200mcg of regular MGF + 100mgs of Lr3IGF-1 on training days).

    All in all, I’m not very fond of this product, and it’s best used (if at all), as a possible adjunct to an IGF + MGF cycle, and never in place of regular MGF. Unfortunately, it just didn’t pan out as people hoped it would, but it’s not a complete waste of money.

    Yeah, that pretty much says it all ... it's not a complete waste of money.
  13. Banned
    pudzian2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,476
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc-Antony View Post
    PEGMGF is best used in conjunction with (not instead of) regular MGF (and IGF). I think that PEGMGF is probably best used on off-days from training, to keep MGF levels elevated and get additional hypertrophy from the longer releasing PEGMGF.

    So, along with regular MGF and Lr3IGF-1, if I felt it to be necessary, I might throw in some PEGMGF on off-days from training, to get additional growth (and again, if it were me, Iíd probably recommend 400-500mcg of PEGMGF on off days, with a regular dose of 200mcg of regular MGF + 100mgs of Lr3IGF-1 on training days).

    All in all, Iím not very fond of this product, and itís best used (if at all), as a possible adjunct to an IGF + MGF cycle, and never in place of regular MGF. Unfortunately, it just didnít pan out as people hoped it would, but itís not a complete waste of money.

    Yeah, that pretty much says it all ... it's not a complete waste of money.
    agreed. I do not think it will make a noticeable short range difference if used by itself
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any new news on ph ban?
    By toastynoodles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:30 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:02 PM
  3. any new info on chlosetrol and ph gains stopping?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. Any new thoughts on M-Dien?
    By propho in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 03:49 PM
  5. Any new video game systems comin out anytime soon?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in