Here I go again. Long term GROWTH and the use of IGF-1, Slin, pMGF

P

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
in the near future-----

Okay Here I go again:

Here's the way I see things. First off my goal in mind here: I WILL be a pro bodybuilder, I WILL be healthy in the long term. I WILL USE AS FEW drugs as necessary to get me where I need to be. I will make sacrifices, but none with my health.

The Plan:

Of course I will plan on cycling AAS as they have their use in BBing for sure. For now I would like to believe that I do not NEED to stay on AAS for years at a time, and use unsafe dosages. Maybe when I am older, 30+ I will use AAS all year (but more along the lines of TRT doses with periods of higher dosages with other AAS (which would qualify as a "cycle"). I would have decided to go on TRT 35+ or whenever my T levels declined anyway, so whether I was using AAS or not doesnt change that.

For now:

Between 8-16 week or however long AAS cycles, I would like to take advantage of peptides. As a bodybuilder, I believe it would be inefficient to make x amount of gains and improvements while ON and then spend the next few weeks or months trying to recover my HPTA and definitely loose at least some of my progress in the process (its not 100% efficient as we all know.)

I think that the incorporation of long term cycling/use of peptides such as IGF-1LR3, pMGF, and insuling (GH is unfavorable on the benefits to $$ comparison for me now.).

I agree with Grunt76, Bobo, and Gavin kane's application of these peptides.

The way I see it, I will still be able to use Less AAS, have a better functioning endocrine system, and preserve my natural function for a while. ( whether it be 100% i doubt it, but better than near 0% for guys who stay on all year).

I am well educated on the AAS cycling, and PCT stuff. But where I have room to theorize is with the peptides... I think that less of each, but using them in synergistic combo's is most advantageous.

Most users of slin use it with GH, I however think that IGF-1LR3 could be used as effectively with slin (but with slin being used at very moderate to low dosages to still achieve the desired effect while putting little risk factor in there.) I would of course only plan on using slin Post Workout for the time being. and if used with IGF-1, I feel that 5IU give or take is a VERY moderate dose, and could still yield results with the IGF-1LR3 and MGF.

There would of course be time off from everthing....a detox and rest period. I would probably not even do much training for this time, be it a few weeks or whatever every so often (each year).

I am fond of this IGF-1 + MGF protocol for longer term use:

Day 1:200mcg pMGF
Day 2:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 3:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 4:200mcg pMGF
Day 5:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 6:40mcg IGF-LR3
Day 7:200mcg pMGF

not sure how to best incorporate the small amount of slin, and the important PICKY PWO injection timing methods to safely utilize each drug together.

these protocols would definitely overlap with AAS cycles be it part of the ON cycle and part of the PCT (to help retain gains.) and also while OFF the gear and recovering.

I DO NOT want to risk being insulin dependent, which I think is a reasonable goal being the small dose of slin being used.

Anyone with lots of experience, knowledge or both please give me some criticism, help, feedback, whatever..

***Bobo, Grunt76, Dr.D, others......